When it comes to looking for a tiny house, you might have several things you need to tick off the list- the built, the appliances, the space, the comfort, and the price tag. But that’s not all, especially in the world we live in today. And if choosing a ‘green’ tiny house is what you have in mind, this eco-friendly tiny house might just be what you’re looking for.
Let’s take a closer look at the specs and everything it packs into the deal.
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 20’’ extra length for solar system box at the rear end.
Tiny Home Price
$76,000, located in Winona, Minnesota.
Tiny Home Features
- Built on a new professional trailer, this NOAH-certified tiny house has a full solar system, perfect for someone who is looking for an eco-friendly tiny house.
- The living area has a couch and a wall-mounted television unit right opposite it, making it a great space to lounge and relax in.
- The kitchen is complete with a Cubit wood stove, a microwave, a full refrigerator, Amana gas range, and a brand new stainless steel sink.
- The bathroom is comfortably sized and has a shower, a composting toilet, and a sink with white vanity.
- The two lofts can each be used as a bedroom- with the larger loft easily accommodating a queen bed, leaving some additional storage space too.
Super spacious and eco-friendly in more ways than one, this tiny house can be a great choice for a small family to move into. Packed with amenities and all the essentials, it is ready to move in!
The exterior of this eco-friendly tiny home has a clean, polished look- just like you’d expect from a regular house. Step inside, and you’ll find the living room towards the left, which is complete with a television unit, a little couch, and what looks like a fireplace. Right above it is the smaller loft, which is accessible through the ladder.
Take a right and you’ll find yourself the kitchen with white and wood details- a classic combination you can never go wrong with. A full-sized refrigerator, Amana gas range/oven, a microwave, and a standard stainless steel sink complete the kitchen. You’ll also find plenty of storage space in the wall-mounted shelves and the drawers and cabinets below the countertop.
There’s a very convenient enclosed space for a washer-dryer unit right beside the refrigerator.
Go beyond the kitchen, and you’ll find a little vanity, a bathroom sink, and a mirror- the perfect place for you to dress up before you head out. Beside it is a compost toilet that also has a flange underneath so that it can be easily converted to a regular flush toilet if needed. The bathroom has a standard shower and a water heater.
With two loft bedrooms- one of which is a spacious 10’ master bedroom, there is ample space. Thanks to the impressive height, the loft bedroom doesn’t feel cramped at all, and with all the natural light pouring in through the windows, it almost feels like a regular bedroom.
What’s best is the fact that this eco-friendly tiny house is completely solar-powered and has a full 2,400-watt solar system on it, along with the high-quality solar panels on the roof and Inverter/charger and monitors and deep cycle batteries installed in the white box at the rear of the house.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 16’ Tiny House is Perfect For the Nomad in You
- 17’ Tiny Home With Sleeping Loft Up For Grabs
- Classy 28’ Tiny House Has Two Lofts, Stunning Kitchen
For more information about this modern tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.