Perched on a patch of land in Branson, this spacious tiny home embodies the word by giving you a dedicated living room, kitchen and bedroom. All of that, and an asking price of three-fourths of $100K makes it a considerable choice on your hunt for a dream home.
Want to take a tour before you decide? Keep scrolling and we’ll do just that!
Tiny Home Size
- 500 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$72,000, located in Branson, MO.
Tiny Home Features
- All the kitchen appliances and the washer/dryer come included. Set up your furniture and you’re ready to move in!
- It’s worth noting that $72K is an exceptionally low price given it’s such a spacious tiny home.
- If you’d rather not move anywhere, the owner will consider selling the land as well. Contact them for more details.
- Full insulation ensures you’re nice and cozy in there throughout the four seasons.
First-impressions wise, the home does an exceptional job from the outside. Looking no different from a typical home, the gable roof and color choices make it exude that suburban home vibe. If the land includes a bit more area, you can build a porch as well.
On the inside, as promised, you get a spacious tiny home that goes for a no-frills typical setup. That means no lofts or kitchenettes. It’s one bedroom, one kitchen and living room, neatly arranged within 500 square feet.
The living room comes first, a place large enough for you to comfortably house a large U-style couch, a coffee table and a huge TV (thanks to plenty of wall space). If you get the dimensions right, you can fit in a small work table as well.
Up ahead lies the kitchen, hugging the corners in an L-style galley setup. Here, you get the complete cooking experience with all the appliances and cabinetry to boot. Given the large amount of legroom, you can even fit a small kitchen island in the middle for more cooking space. The brick backsplash adds the proverbial cherry on top.
To the left of the hallway you will find the door to the bathroom. A standard setup is installed here, with the three standard fixtures plus a couple of storage units here and there.
There is enough space in the shower to be able to convert it to a bathtub/shower combo, although not a very big one.
At the end of the hallway lies the bedroom, which has enough room for a queen size bed and small slide-out closets. Some cabinetry on the walls could be useful if the closets aren’t enough.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Home With Free Delivery Is The Perfect Man-Cave/She-Shed!
- Two Bedroom Tiny Home Is Super-Spacious, Costs $70K!
- This Budget Tiny House Is Perfect For Your Adventures
For more information about this spacious tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.