A detachable covered porch, birch wood paneling on the interiors and so much more is packed in this 27’ tiny house with two lofts. If you have been on the hunt for a comfortably sized tiny house to move into, this might be a good choice to consider.
Scroll down to get a quick glimpse into everything the tiny house has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 27’ long
- 9’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in Nevada City, California.
Tiny Home Features
- Fully insulated, this 27’ tiny house with two lofts is four season ready in the truest sense- so you can easily move into it and live comfortably regardless of where you are.
- The house has an open floor plan, which allows you to bring in the furniture of your choice and set things up the way you want to.
- With storage under the stairs and tons of shelves and cabinets in the kitchen, you won’t feel cramped at all.
- The house also packs in many other features including two sleeping lofts, which makes it a steal for the price it comes at.
Flaunting redwood exterior siding, a large detachable covered porch and birch wood paneling on the interiors, this tiny house is sure to catch your eye, especially if you have been on the hunt for a tiny space that isn’t too tiny, and is comfortable enough to move into full time.
The main door to this tiny house with two lofts is unique, with rounded edges, much like you’d find in a full sized home. But that’s not all that makes this tiny house so special.
The living area might be empty, but is a very practical, functional space where you can easily bring in a couch or a sofa bed, a chest of drawers for storage, and a coffee table, if not more. This part of the house, in particular, looks bright and open thanks to all the large windows that bring in a lot of natural light.
The kitchen is gorgeous and complete with everything you need- space for a small refrigerator, a large countertop, a double stainless steel sink and plenty of storage space thanks to all the cabinets and drawers. The wall opposite the countertop also comes with in-built storage for your pantry essentials.
The bathroom is decently sized, and is fully equipped with a small tub with shower, a compost toilet, a sink and a mirror. The wall mounted shelf helps maximize storage space.
Another added feature that sets this tiny house a class apart is the fact that it has not just one, but two lofts, both of which can be used as sleeping areas. One of the lofts is accessible through the stairs, which come with storage space underneath, while the other can be accessed through the ladder.
Packing in so much, and with so much potential to personalize the existing space, this tiny house is surely an affordable investment to consider.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 36’ Fully Furnished Log Cabin is Ready to Move Into
- 2022 Park Model Tiny Home Can Be Your Vacation Home
- Luxurious 40’ Tiny House Packs in Upgrades
For more information about this tiny house with two lofts, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.