Looking for a cozy, towable tiny house for your outdoor adventures? Look no further! With a turnkey-ready variant and a barebones variant, this tiny home does it all, at a super affordable price tag.
But wait, there’s more! Read on to find out all that it has to offer:
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$39,900 for unfurnished, $45,000 for furnished. Located in Alachua, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- A unique color combination of black with tones of wood strangely blends well together, exuding an elegant ambiance.
- The bedroom on the main floor fits a queen-sized bed, giving you a towable tiny house that’s small as a nugget but doesn’t sacrifice on the standard of living.
- Bid goodbye to worrying about the upcoming seasons: 2×4 wood framed walls and 2×6 roof and subfloor feature R13 and R19 fiberglass roll insulation, respectively. The mini split A/C and heater take care of the rest.
- LED lighting, full glass front door and regular sized appliances gives you luxury in a small package
As you cast your first glance at this towable tiny home, you’ll appreciate the clean, polished look that it flaunts. Head on inside to be greeted by the thoughtful layout and all the appliances you’ll need to thrive, under a 20×8’ roof.
The living space has a built-in seating area, with the Airbnb (furnished) package adding cushions. There’s enough space on the wall up front to fit a decently sized TV for entertainment.
In the unfurnished variant, the kitchenette still has the necessities such as a fridge and a cooktop stove, while the furnished variant throws in some kitchen utensils and cooking supplies too. The butcher block countertop adds to the elegance and covers enough area for you to cook and clean comfortably.
The master bedroom lies to the left of the main door, while the ladder leading up to the loft area is placed beside the bathroom door. The master bedroom comes with the frame in the unfurnished variant, while the Airbnb package gives you a queen-size mattress and a twin mattress up in the loft, complete with pillows and blankets.
The bathroom features all the standard-sized fittings without feeling cramped in a small area: a large 36-inch tiled shower, a standard-sized toilet, and a sink.
Tipping the scales at 9,000 pounds, you’ll need a Ford F-250 heavy duty or an equivalent pickup truck to tow this tiny home.
All in all, with free delivery within 100 miles of the location plus all the features you’d expect and then some, this tiny house can be a space for you to add furniture and customize it to your liking, or have a fully furnished house ready to move into!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 14’ Tiny Camper is Off-Grid Ready, Priced Below $25k
- 27’ Tiny House With Two Lofts is Four Season Ready
- 20’ Tiny House Built Using High End Materials Priced Below $70k
For more information about this towable tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.