If you have been on the hunt for a compact yet comfortably sized tiny home that is ready to move into, and yet, doesn’t break the bank, this 20’ tiny house might be the one. This newly finished 20’ beauty packs in so much value, and is one tiny space you definitely need to check out.
Scroll down and read on to discover everything you need to know about it.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 14’ high
Tiny Home Price
$64,800, located in Woodstock, Illinois.
Tiny Home Features
- Boasting of wood flooring, custom built solid oak doors, corrugated metal roofing, tempered Pella windows, r15 insulation and so much more, this 20’ tiny house sure packs in a lot.
- The house has a beautiful loft bedroom, a decently sized kitchen, a bathroom and a small living area, all done up using high quality materials.
- It also features a beautiful covered porch that lends it a charming, little house on the block vibe.
- The house is well ventilated and looks stylish and modern on both- the inside and the outside.
Not a lot of tiny houses are able to balance style and aesthetic appeal with functionality and comfort the way this 20’ tiny house does. Flaunting white cedar siding, black double pane Pella Impervia windows all throughout and a skeleton key and lock set for both the exterior and the interiors, this tiny space is pretty well done up.
The interior lights throughout the space are dimmable, and that, coupled with the beautiful cedar ceiling and loft add to the aesthetic appeal of the space.
The living space has been set up with a couch and a chair, both of which are packed into the deal. The built-in shelving units in this space aren’t just functional, but also complement the style of the entire space. A ceiling fan with light is also installed here, and has adjustable speed and directions.
The custom built kitchen flaunts a new deep stainless steel sink, kitchen cabinets with soft close drawers, a built in 75 gallon water tank for off-grid use, an energy efficient refrigerator and freezer, an exhaust fan and hardware from Pottery Barn.
The bathroom is equipped with a Nature’s Head compost toilet, an exhaust fan, a large tub/shower, a medicine cabinet and frosted glass awning style window that offers privacy and ventilation.
The spacious loft bedroom is accessible through the adjustable ladder, and fits a queen sized mattress. There is an awning style window that offers ventilation and a gorgeous vented Velux skylight that comes with a solar powered blackout shade that can be controlled using a remote.
The floating deck, the covered porch and the front steps all the lend the tiny space an extra element of elegance and luxury, allowing you to soak in some time close to nature no matter where you’re parked at.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24’ One Bedroom Tiny House is Big On Storage Space
- 24’ Tiny Cabin is Packed with Utilities, Appliances
- 24’ Tiny House Can Be Your Studio Priced Below $35k
For more information about this 20’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.