Built with handcrafted wood and boasting of an open floor plan, this spacious tiny house makes for an excellent choice if you’re someone looking for a tiny house that you can set up based on your taste, and yet, is budget-friendly.
Scroll down to take a quick glimpse into everything this tiny house packs in.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
Tiny Home Price
$38,500, located in Martin, Kentucky.
Tiny Home Features
- The tiny house is 24’ long, accommodating two lofts, and yet, is priced below $40k.
- The space packs in a small living area, a large kitchen, a decently sized bathroom and two lofts, one of which can be used for storage.
- The open space setup allows you to bring in your own furniture and decor pieces, giving you the flexibility of setting things up your way.
- With all the large windows and the full length glass door, the entire space is bright and airy, exactly what a tiny house should be.
If you’ve been on the hunt for an affordable tiny house that is clean, modern, sturdy and offers you the chance to design it your way, this spacious tiny house might just do the trick.
Brand new and with modern interiors, this tiny house is perfect for anyone who’s just getting started experimenting with downsizing and going tiny. Don’t mistake the decent price tag for a compromise on space- the house has two lofts and ample room for storage in other areas too.
Step in through the glass doors, and you’ll find yourself facing the kitchen countertop, which is large enough to fit all your small appliances, a portable stove and still leave room for you to prep your recipes. There’s a stainless steel sink and lots of cabinets and drawers to fit all your kitchen essentials. In addition, there are some open shelves on the wall for your spice containers, pans and pots.
To the left comes the small yet comfortable living area, which is empty, but can be set up with a little couch or a recliner and a storage unit. Here you’ll also find the ladder leading up to the main loft bedroom, which can easily fit a queen mattress.
Take a right, and you’ll find yourself in the bathroom, which is complete with a shower area separated from the rest of the space by a curtain. There’s a standard flushing toilet, a small vanity, a sink and a mirror too. The bathroom is separated from the rest of the space by a door that matches the interior of the house.
Above the bathroom comes the second, smaller loft, which can be the perfect additional storage space for anyone looking to jump into tiny living full time. The loft can be accessed by moving the ladder to it, and detaching when required.
In addition, the house also has a ceiling fan and an air conditioning unit hooked up to keep you comfortable, regardless of the weather.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24’ Fully Furnished Tiny House is Ready to Move Into
- 24’ Rustic Tiny House On Wheels Packs in a Ton of Storage
- 24’ One Bedroom Tiny House Has Main Floor Bedroom + Loft
For more information about this spacious tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.