Tiny homes come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and types, and if you’re on the hunt for something offbeat and fun, this remodeled shipping container cabin might just be the thing for you.
While it is designed as a potential workspace or a studio, it can definitely be used as a tiny home for someone who’s looking to downsize, and just wants to experience the tiny home lifestyle for the first time.
Scroll down and keep reading to take a closer look at what all it packs in.
Tiny Home Size
Tiny Home Price
$44,888.00, can be shipped from Toronto, Canada.
Tiny Home Features
- The tiny home is actually a remodeled Cawaja Cabin shipping container cabin.
- The interiors are beautified in shiplap walls and are complete with a living area, a kitchen, and a bathroom.
- The living area can double up as a bedroom when needed or can be converted into a workspace.
- The kitchen comes with lots of storage cabinets, an induction cooktop, and decent countertop space. There’s an additional seating area right opposite the kitchen counter.
- The bathroom is a nice shower area separated from the rest of the space with glass doors. The bathroom sink has some additional storage space, and a standard toilet right beside it.
Both the exterior and the interiors of this shipping container cabin have been effortfully beautified. The cedar accents on the outside and the shiplap walls on the inside coupled with premium vinyl plank flooring add that touch of elegance to the space, that you might not find in a lot of these modified cabins and tiny homes.
But beauty isn’t the only highlight of this tiny house/workspace. The space has been carefully planned to accommodate almost everything you could need to move in and call the space your own.
The living area can be utilized as a workspace by setting up a work desk or can be your basic living area cum bedroom if you set up a sofa cum bed or a futon there.
Right up ahead is the kitchen, which is complete with a sink, an induction cooktop, a countertop, and lots of storage cabinets. There’s also some extra space below the countertop that can be used to hold a dustbin or a mini-fridge. Right opposite the countertop space is the dining area cum sitting area.
The bathroom is a standard shower that is separated from the toilet and the bathroom sink with glass doors. You’ll find some extra cabinets below the bathroom sink to store your essentials.
Cawaja Cabin shipping containers are extremely durable, well-built, and versatile enough to be remodeled the way you prefer them to be.
Looking for some more interesting options for a tiny house on wheels? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Newly Built 16’ Stylish Trailer Has a Bedroom with Skylight
- Cozy 18’ Workspace on Wheels is Super Affordable
- 34’ Tiny House on Wheels Has Two Lofts, Walk-In Storage
For more information about this elegant and stylish shipping container cabin, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.