Loving the whole work-from-home lifestyle? Or maybe you’re a food content creator or an influencer who needs a quiet studio space. Whatever it is, this little workspace on wheels might just be the thing for you.
With decent space, an open kitchen, a little seating area, and some additional storage space, the room is just right for anyone who’s looking for a tiny space to work in undisturbed, or just chill in.
Tiny Home Size
- 18’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$15,000, located at Santa Rosa, California, deliverable for an additional fee.
Tiny Home Features
- The wooden paneling on the interiors lends a cozy and comfortable vibe to the room.
- The space is completely plumbed and wired and has an open kitchen setting, great for a food enthusiast.
- A full-sized refrigerator, a sink, and ample countertop space complete the kitchen.
- The wall opposite the kitchen has a little seating area.
- The main sitting/lounging area is right ahead of the kitchen and overlooks 2 windows.
- Lots of extra space that can be used for storage, to set up a little bed, or even used as an office desk set up.
Done in a classic wooden paneling on the interiors, this little workspace on wheels can be a great choice for someone who’s looking for a studio on a budget.
The 144 sq ft of space is very cleverly utilized, and packs in an open kitchen, 2 little sitting areas, and a decent amount of extra space that can be used for storage, to set up a work desk, or just to shoot videos. The space is good enough to set up a little mattress or a bed too.
Food photographers, video creators, and influencers can make the best use of the huge countertop space (done in marble) and the open kitchen. There’s a lot of space to work in, a standard kitchen sink with some storage cabinets underneath, a refrigerator on the side, and some additional storage space underneath the countertop that you can make use of. Use storage baskets or attach some wall-mounted racks below and you’re all sorted. You can also make use of the wall space above the countertop if you need more storage space.
Towards the right, there’s a little lounging area that overlooks a little window. Place a comfy mattress and throw in some little pillows and cushions to make it your little space where you can just chill and spend your leisure time.
If you’re looking for some additional functionality into this workspace on wheels, or are just on the hunt for a similar, but slightly different build, the customization is possible too!
Want to check out some more potential tiny workspaces or homes you might want to invest in? Here are a few good ones you might want to check out.
- 35’ Spacious Tiny House Comes with Two Lofts and a Full-Sized Kitchen
- 16’ Artisan Tiny Home is Ready to Roll
- 30’ Luxury Tiny House on Wheels Features Private Bedroom
For more information about this workspace on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHomes.com sent you their way.