With an asking price just shy of 100 grand, this dwelling on wheels lets you roam from zip code to zip code without having to worry about towing or feeling claustrophobic, as you get a ton of space thanks to the long form factor! Sounding good so far? Keep reading to find out everything you get with this professionally built tiny home!
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 7.6’ wide
- 6.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$99,000, located in Mesa, AZ.
Tiny Home Features
- A professionally built tiny home demands a professional to give it the thumbs up. Serviced and inspected by a diesel mechanic, this house gets it done.
- With only 120K miles on it, the house hasn’t been around much (given the diesel engine), giving you a ton of longevity.
- Living off the grid is truly an option thanks to five 200-watt solar panels that should take care of nearly every aspect of tiny living.
- Custom add-ons from the owner include solar blinds, blackout roller shades, a pull-out tray, a heavy-duty aluminum toolbox and more.
At first glance, the long form factor of the house combined with the neat white paint gives it a look like any other bus. Step inside to be welcomed by a regal, professionally built tiny home instead.
The kitchenette and living area come first, sporting quartz countertops, farmhouse sink, furrion 12 cubic foot refrigerator, the whole nine yards. Surrounded by the L-style seating arrangement, opposite to the kitchen countertop, is the table, serving double duty as a dining and work area.
Having bathroom fittings and features you’d otherwise see in a larger place, this tiny dwelling doesn’t downsize lifestyle. From the backsplash and nautilus retractable self-cleaning shower door to the C-head composting toilet and an outside shower, this one has it all!
The bedroom features a mattress that sleeps one and a TV for you to binge watch your favorite show at the end of the day.
Smart storage is the key to tiny living, and this mobile home takes care of it by utilizing every inch of vertical space as cabinetry for all your belongings. Construction and insulation are also taken care of, utilising high-grade options such as marine grade flooring and shiplap.
In short, whether you’re looking for a vacation home on wheels to rent out when not in use or a permanent, luxurious residence, this motorhome gets it sorted out.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Studio Farm Is a Perfect Couples Retreat!
- 20’ Furnished Tiny Home for Sale at $50k
- 16′ Mobile Tiny Home Is Tiny on Size, Big on Charm!
For more information about this professionally built tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.