Looking for a home away from home so you can enjoy the holidays with your significant other? This tiny studio farm in Tavares should set you up!
Check out why we think it’s a perfect fit for you below:
Tiny Home Size
- 36′ long
- 14′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$35,000, located in Tavares, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- The lofted barn is tailored towards being a couples retreat. However, it can work as an Airbnb or an off-the-grid home too!
- The color scheme and wood cabinetry combined with warm LED lighting makes this tiny studio farm feel like home.
- Since everything was installed by a licensed electrician, say goodbye to electrical woes popping up every now and then!
- Thanks to the attic ventilation system being effective sans power, you can enjoy insulation without increasing your carbon footprint.
Sitting on a 36×14’ area of land surrounded by greenery in Florida, this rustic tiny studio farm is a cute cottage that could be your perfect couples retreat home to spend your vacations and reconnect.
When it comes to real estate in general and tiny homes in particular, extra space is always welcome. This tiny house comes with a porch, plus some extra storage space, so you can relax and meditate in nature.
Head on inside to be greeted by the charming hardwood floors, warm lighting, and cozy layout. To your left is the L-style kitchen, designed for maximum storage to keep all your essentials and then some. There’s enough space to fit in a small dining/work table before the living room as well.
Connecting the kitchen and bedroom together is the living area, with enough space to fit 2 recliners or a 3-seater couch and a 32″ TV.
The bedroom is just beyond, complete with a queen-size bed and still some room to spare. The AC unit lies in the bedroom and has 12,000 BTU to comfortably cool the entire house.
The bathroom comes last and has some extra square feet after fittings, enabling everything to be spaced out evenly instead of being crammed together. There’s enough room to replace the toilet with a larger one.
Please keep in mind that you will need a flatbed/shed mover due to the width and the home being on cement piers. The owner estimates a moving cost of $3250 from the original location to any place within 50 miles.
In essence, if you have the moving costs negotiated and a piece of land ready, get yourself this tiny home and never worry about finding a place to stay when you head out for the holidays ever again!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Modern Two Story Tiny Home is Beautifully Built
- Adorable Tiny House with Land is a Turnkey Ready Homestead
- 22’ Luxury Tiny House Has Modern Elements
For more information about this tiny studio farm, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.