Considering the idea of going tiny but not so sure about living in a rustic environment all the time? This professionally built 30’ tiny house has stunning modern interiors, and teamed up with lots of space, it can be the perfect dwelling for you.
Interested in checking out the space? Scroll down and take a quick look at everything it packs in.
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
Tiny Home Price
$85,000, located in Grand Marais, Minnesota.
Tiny Home Features
- Crafted in 2017, this professionally built 30’ tiny house is a great choice for a buyer looking for a good balance of style and functionality.
- Offering 250 sq ft of space that is carefully planned and laid out, this tiny house is unlike anything you’ve come across.
- The house has been completely spray foamed, and can be your humble abode even during the colder months of the year.
- It also comes packed with some full sized appliances and tons of storage space.
On the outside, this 30’ tiny house may not seem like much, but take a step inside and you’ll see why it is quite different from a good chunk of other tiny homes out there.
The subtle gray-black touches on the interiors lend a certain modern charm and character to the space, and just the way it is laid out makes such a huge difference.
The living area is simple with a couch and a large storage closet on the left, but you can do a few tweaks and make it more functional if you need to. There’s also an entertainment center, and you can easily hook up your TV too.
The large kitchen is one of the highlights of this space. You’ll find all your basics here- a countertop, a sink, space for a refrigerator, a range and tons of storage space thanks to all the cabinets and drawers.
An extension of the countertop has been set up with two bar stools, and the space is now a nice little dining area. The two large windows here are perfect- they let in a lot of natural light and brighten up the space effortlessly.
We don’t see many pictures of the bathroom, but the space does pack in a dedicated shower area. In addition, a washer-dryer unit has also been installed in the space.
A sink, a vanity, a mirror and a standard flushing toilet.
The loft bedroom is accessible through the storage stairs,
Opposite to the stairs there is storage cabinets.
Loft bedroom can accommodate a queen mattress, still leaving a bit of room for you to bring in your bedside tables.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tiny Mobile Home is a Luxurious One Bed Dwelling!
- Two Story Tiny House in Livingston Is Spacious to Boot
- 24′ Cabin Tiny House is Stylish, Ultra Affordable
For more information about this 30’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.