Converting a mundane shipping commodity into a premises, this one bed container home justifies its $120K price tag with top-of-the-line luxury features, aesthetics and a solid construction.
But wait, there’s more! Read on to take a virtual tour of this container house:
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
- 8′ wide
- 9’6″ tall
- 320 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$120,000, located in Pahrump, NV.
Tiny Home Features
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring works well with the entire aesthetic and is durable and long lasting as well.
- Solid construction is a benefit of container homes, and this one is no exception.
- Closed cell blown insulation when combined with the double pane windows makes this one bed container home an eco-friendly one too.
- Skip the logistics and head straight to tiny living! The manufacturer can deliver the house anywhere in the US (charged separately).
A french entry door, with a separate one for the bedroom combined with the 2×4 construction adorns the outside. On the inside, a modern aesthetic combined with the lighting illuminates the entire one bed container home in a cozy ambiance.
The kitchenette comes first, complete with all the appliances in a double galley setup, if you count the dining table on the opposite end.
Since all the appliances come included and there’s more cabinetry than you’ll ever need for tiny living, you basically can get started the moment you move in.
To the left lies the living room which has enough space for a 3-seater couch and a TV on the wall up front. If you want to sleep more people, you can easily upgrade to a pull-out variant as there’s enough legroom for one.
The bedroom comes next, which has a queen-size bed in the corner along with a ton of legroom and a slide-out closet with lots of storage. Since it’s on the main floor, this is especially recommended for the elderly for whom climbing loft ladders or, in some cases, even stairs is not an option.
The bathroom comes with a toilet and a bathtub with the shower head beside it. A decent amount of legroom remains, even after including the vanity sink up front.
Some storage underneath the sink and shelving alongside it are great alternatives to the medicine cabinet and in fact provide more storage.
At the end of the day, this one bed container home has a lot to offer: from the sturdy construction to the spacious bedroom, it’s a great tiny home choice in the 100K+ price bracket.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Towable Home Is Super Pretty And Ready To Move Into!
- Tiny House With A Loft Spans 32 Feet And Sleeps Up To 6!
- 40′ Manwaring Has A 2 Lofts And A Private Bedroom
For more information about this one bedroom container home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.