Offering 220 sq ft of space and a cozy, functional design, this budget friendly tiny house is the perfect buy for anyone looking for an extra space that they can take along on their off-grid adventures.
The house is priced just right, and packs in a ton of features. Scroll down and take a quick look at everything you can expect to find in there.
Tiny Home Size
- 220 sq ft
Tiny Home Price
$35,000, located in Merrillville, Indiana.
Tiny Home Features
- The 2018 Kaufman comfortably sized budget friendly tiny house has a sturdy build.
- It packs in an automatic remote heat and A/C and is well insulated, making it the right choice for all seasons.
- The house also comes with 3 pieces of movable deck and stairs, perfect if you’re an outdoor person and just want to spend your time close to home and nature.
- You’ll also find plenty of storage space and some basic appliances packed into the deal.
Crafted by Finger Lake Tiny Houses in New York, this budget friendly tiny home has what it takes to the perfect abode for anyone looking for a tiny space for their weekend getaways.
The house has an Rv hookup for electric and the same for water.
Inside, you’ll find a tiny living space that already comes with a built-in futon cum sitting space, which also comes with some storage space below it.
The kitchen is equipped with gorgeous countertops, a stainless steel sink, a 2 burner stove, a mini fridge, a microwave and lots of storage space with all the cabinets and countertops.
The stairs opposite the countertop are storage stairs, which can be used to house all your kitchen essentials, and lead up to the main loft which has a queen mattress.
The loft is spacious, and leaves plenty of space even after accommodating the mattress,
And giving you the chance to bring in some storage cubes for your clothes and other essentials.
The bathroom flaunts a walk-in shower, a small toilet and a large mirror.
Almost every space in the house has small shelves (including the bathroom), which are perfect for storing and having easy access to small items of day-to-day use.
The highlight of this cozy tiny home is the movable deck and stairs, which offer you the opportunity to use it to enjoy some peace and quiet, stargazing at night or just soaking in the first rays of the sun in the morning, right from the comfort of your home.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 36′ Tiny Home Apartment Can Be Your Off-Grid Companion
- Lakefront Tiny House in Orlando is Packed with Appliances
- 280 SQ FT Tiny House is Packed with Luxurious Amenities
For more information about this budget friendly tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.