Originally a home office, this 40-foot tiny cabin home hails from Rohnert Park. Because of the low price, you can use it as intended: a she shed or a man cave. Or, you can invest a bit further and turn this into a proper living premises!
But wait, that’s not it. Keep reading and you’ll see just how much this potential home still has to offer:
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
- 10′ long (including porch)
Tiny Home Price
$25,000, located in Rohnert Park, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- A wide enough porch is a small outdoor room by itself where you can sip on your coffee while basking in the morning sunlight.
- If a life on the road is your ultimate dream, the towability of this tiny cabin home should set you right up!
- The vinyl hardwood floor complements the aesthetics and is extremely durable and water-resistant!
- With electrical, Wi-Fi, and plumbing taken care of, you can focus on moving in.
Right out of the gate, you get a strong first impression: a beautiful porch that will have you swooning over it.
While the home comes unfurnished (the furniture in the pictures is used for staging), the owner is willing to sell some staging items. Feel free to contact them for more details.
On the inside, you get a superlong dwelling that’s reminiscent of a container home. The living area is large enough for a 3-seater couch that can be used as a pull-out to sleep two.
If you’re aiming at getting a complete tiny home, getting the couch becomes necessary as the area beyond it has to be used for the kitchenette and the home isn’t tall enough for a loft for sleeping arrangements.
As mentioned earlier, since this was originally an office, there’s a lack of two important things: a kitchen and a shower in the bathroom. However, there’s enough room to include both, thus setting you up with a tiny cabin home for well under $50,000 even if you use top-of-the-line appliances and furnishings.
The area just beyond the living room is large enough to have a decently-sized kitchenette. Using vertical space for cabinetry here is paramount if you want to store anything more than the essentials.
There is small designated place for dining area with table and chairs.
Slide the door open, and you’ll find yourself in the bathroom. Right away, the lack of a shower is noticeable,
but with the right layout, you can easily get one installed and get a complete bathroom ready.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Cabin Tiny House Is a DIY Dream Come True!
- Move-In Ready Tiny Home Has Micro Living Essentials for $42K
- This Contemporary Tiny Home Looks Super Futuristic!
For more information about this tiny cabin home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.