Perched in Orlando Lakefront Tiny House Community, this gorgeous fully furnished tiny home is up for grabs! The well built structure is cared for and upgraded, and is now available at a decent price tag for anyone who’s looking to move into a tiny space full time and enjoy minimalism and closeness to nature.
Scroll down to take a quick look at everything you can expect to find in this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
Tiny Home Price
$118,000, located in Orlando, Florida.
Tiny Home Features
- This fully furnished tiny home is the original 28’ Movable Roots build, which was also featured on Netflix’s Tiny House Nation.
- Few changes and updates have been made to the original structure, all of which are aimed at improving its functionality and aesthetic appeal.
- The main floor sleeping area is just another one of the highlights of this tiny space.
- The house comes with quite a few appliances and furniture pieces as a part of the deal, sweetening it further!
If you have been on the hunt for a tiny home that manages to strike the perfect balance between comfort and style, this modern fully furnished tiny home, located in Orlando Lakefront Community is a great choice.
The house is actually a custom build designed by Movable Roots which is then modified and upgraded, making it more functional and comfortable to live in. A brand new ceiling fan has been added, the barn doors have been removed to create more space, and a new couch has been bought in.
With tons of windows all throughout, the house gets a lot of natural light and air. The interiors have shiplap on the walls, and teamed up with the vinyl flooring all throughout, all the areas of the home get a gorgeous modern look and feel.
The main floor has a kitchen, a small living area, a bathroom and a bedroom.
Another standout feature of this tiny space is the queen-sized Murphy bed on the first floor, which is a great way to maximize space.
You’ll find several storage spaces all throughout the home- especially in the kitchen , which is another plus.
What’s best is the fact that the house is strategically located in a tiny house community that is just a 60-second walk away from the shore of Lake Fairview, in close vicinity to Laundromat and mailboxes.
The house comes with access to BNB kayaks, paddle boards, a firepit, a grill, and a community garden too.
The house also comes with a mini split AC/heat system, a propane powered water heater, a Sumit convection microwave/oven, a 2 burner Summit induction cooktop and a Summit fridge packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 36′ Eco-Friendly Tiny Home Is A Sub-70k Lofted Property!
- 400 SQ FT Petunia Is A Gorgeous Tiny Home In Community
- 34′ Custom Tiny Home Is The Perfect Blend Of Modern & Rustic
For more information about this fully furnished tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.