Take the dimensions of a typical 40’ container house and add an extra 7 feet to it, and you get this spacious 40′ park model tiny home. Priced well over 100K, it features all the bells and whistles typical of a high end model plus a ton of appliances as well.
Want to know more about this move-in ready abode? Keep reading to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 15’ wide
- 396 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$130,000, located in Franklin, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- The price includes a ton of appliances: two AC units, stackable washer/dryer, electric fireplace and more!
- The home is also brand-new and under warranty, ticking one more box off the list of your due diligence before purchasing a home.
- Bedroom on the main floor, combined with the carpeted loft, makes this a two bedroom property and a viable choice for those who can’t use a loft for sleeping.
- A myriad of strategically placed windows ensure you get sufficient airflow and lighting throughout all 396 square feet of the park model tiny home.
Exterior-wise, the home takes full advantage of its large footprint to throw in a huge porch.
You can easily host a large table here if outdoor parties are your jam. Aesthetically, it’s contemporary inside and out.
As you step inside, the large and airy living room greets you first.
The furnishings give an idea of what layouts are possible, and it’s safe to say that most of them are.
Large windows allow a ton of natural light to flow in while the electric fireplace will keep you warm and cozy during cold nights.
The kitchenette comes next to the left, which includes all the appliances necessary for tiny living.
Sufficient cabinets on the walls are another bonus, which still leave enough ceiling height that you can install a secondary storage loft if needed.
Just a few steps ahead and you’ll find a small room on the right which has some storage shelves and a hookup for the washer/dryer.
Just beside it is the spacious bathroom which comes with the standard bathroom fittings
and separate shower area with glass enclosure.
The primary bedroom comes next, a room large enough for a queen-sized bed
even after various storage spaces are peppered all over the place.
The stairs lead up to the loft which is a bit shorter than we’d like but can still hold a queen-sized mattress.
All in all, while advertised as a park model tiny home, its versatility means you can also use it as a vacation home, AirBnb and more!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 34′ Tiny Home With A Patio Is 373 Sq Ft Of Cozy, Modern Living!
- Sub-50k White Tail is a Towable Tiny Home
- 20′ Turnkey Ready Tiny House Has Gorgeous Interiors And Accents
For more information about this park model tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.