While you’re on the hunt for your dream getaway home, head on to the quiet city of Menlo to check out this fully equipped tiny house that exudes luxury within a super small footprint.
Sounds up your alley? Keep scrolling to see what else it has to offer!
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$114,500, located in Menlo, GA.
Tiny Home Features
- Downsizing square footage without downsizing lifestyle, this fully equipped tiny house features a 6 ft jacuzzi tub!
- One of the common struggles with buying tiny homes is that the land is usually not included. While the same is the case with this one, it is available for sale, so you can set the home up right there in Menlo if you want to.
- The 50-foot covered porch provides outdoor entertainment and gives you some more precious square footage.
- Tons of big windows let natural light swim throughout the house and illuminate it to amplify the “homely” ambiance.
Radiating cozy from every corner is the living room, which has a couch, a 9000 BTU mini split unit, a TV, and a ton of storage for all your paraphernalia. There’s enough storage for you to throw in a medium-sized coffee table as well.
The U-style kitchen countertop manages to fit in everything you’ll need from a fully equipped tiny home. While the refrigerator and microwave oven take care of the essentials, you’ll be more excited by the clever usage of every inch of space on the wall as a shelf. Goodbye, storage woes!
The bathroom snugly fits a 6-foot jacuzzi, standard flush toilet, washer/dryer, sink, and still some extra storage that makes up for the lack of a medicine cabinet.
Eliminating lofts and adding the bedroom on the ground floor means no awkward ladders to climb. This is especially useful for the elderly, for whom a loft sleeping arrangement is simply not an option.
Sticking to the white and cream-colored interior, the bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a dressing table, and two slide-out closets that provide ample storage to boot. All of this in a 376 sq ft interior demonstrates that you can have it all in a small space.
Altogether, the spacious interiors combined with the luxury elements make this property a perfect spring getaway home that you can rent out when not in use for some passive income!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 14′ Micro Tiny Home in North Port is Rustic, Charming
- 28’ Fully Furnished Tiny House Can Be Your Airbnb or Primary Home
- 400 sf Tiny Home with Land is the Perfect Homestead
For more information about this fully equipped tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.