Bid goodbye to moving to warmer zip codes during the winter. Sporting superb insulation and luxurious, eco-friendly living, this four seasons tiny home is fully furnished. In short, it’s a perfect turnkey ready domicile for your outdoor adventures.
Keep reading to check out all that you get out of 65 grand:
Tiny Home Size
- 430 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in Sarasota, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- With three times the insulation compared to others, this mobile dwelling is truly a four seasons tiny home.
- Sporting shelves and cabinets to boot, it’ll store everything you own and more.
- If sleeping comfortably with tons of legroom is a must, then the king-sized bed frame and spacious bedroom should set you right up.
- The home has been fully tuned up with new suspension, roof, and resealing. Just hop in and set out on your adventure!
The aesthetically pleasing, sleek gray exterior of this Highland Ridge open range trailer exudes a contemporary look right off the bat. Head inside, however, to get to the really good stuff.
Nothing short of something you’d find in a luxury dwelling, the living room takes up a larger slice of the 430 square footed pie. As expected of a home remodeled into a luxurious boho tiny home, it includes all the creature comforts: An electric fireplace, a super large TV, a 3-seater couch, cabinetry and storage galore.
One of the three separate living spaces is on the right.
and the One on the left of the living room and can easily house bunk beds, a work table or extra furniture.
Solid oak flooring brings out the cabinets and the corian countertops in the super spacious kitchen. With retractable tables, a separate kitchen island, and plenty of legroom, cooking meals becomes a breeze. Being fully furnished, it also comes with all the essentials: gas stove and oven, convection oven with microwave, and a residential fridge with ice maker and water filter.
Separate dining area with chairs on one side.
A sliding door reveals the contemporary bathroom that is, once again, akin to a luxury home. You’ll find all the standard fittings here, along with a washing machine and a medicine cabinet, with some legroom left.
Heading into the bedroom, the king-size bed is flanked by the cabinetry and the closet, making it clear that storage will be a non-issue with this four seasons tiny home. In the owner’s words, “There is so much internal and under storage you won’t know what to fill it with.”
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 2 Bedroom Unfinished Tiny House in Bakersfield Priced at $30k
- 33’ Tiny House Has Two Bedrooms at a Budget Friendly Price Tag
- 40′ Tiny House with Main Floor Bedroom Comes at a Steal Price
For more information about this four seasons tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.