Super spacious, offering 396 sq ft of space, this 33’ tiny house is a stunning tiny space that can be a great pick for anyone looking for a fully done up tiny house at a budget.
But there’s so much more that this tiny house has to offer apart from just the 2 bedrooms. Scroll down and read on to find out.
Tiny Home Size
- 33’ long
- 12’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$68,860, located in Portland, Orlando.
Tiny Home Features
- This 33’ tiny house is custom built with an open floor plan, offering you the flexibility to bring your furniture and other additional accessories in.
- The space packs in a downstairs bedroom, a full sized closet and an additional sleeping loft, which is incredibly spacious as well.
- Storage space is big here too- be it the living room, the kitchen or the loft and main bedrooms. Some in-built storage units are included as well.
- The bathroom features a bathtub and other essentials, ensuring you have a comfortable stay.
Finding a spacious tiny house that is ready to move into, at an affordable price tag can be tough, but this 33’ tiny house is just that. It can be an excellent backyard home, an ADU, an extra space in your backyard to house your guests or even an additional income source by renting out as an Airbnb.
It can be hard to feel cramped here with all the space- unlike what you’d expect in most tiny houses.
There’s a decently sized living area where you can bring in your couch or even a couch bed, a small coffee table and an entertainment unit.
The kitchen is right beside the living area, finished up with a countertop, a sink, a propane range and oven, space for a full sized refrigerator on the opposite wall and a full length pantry that you can stock up with all your essentials. There’s plenty of space for your cookware too- there are a ton of cabinets and drawers above and below the countertop.
The bathroom packs in a shower and a tub in a tiled corner, a standard toilet, a small sink and a mirror. You’ll also find a small vanity here for storage.
The bedroom on the main floor is decently sized too, and includes a storage closet. You can bring in a queen bed and two small bedside tables here.
The loft bedroom is accessible through the gorgeous stairs that lead up to it. This is another spacious area that can comfortably accommodate a queen mattress and leave some extra space that you can set up the way you want to.
All in all, this 33’ tiny house is one of the most classic, simple yet functional tiny houses you can come across at a budget.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24’ Luxury Tiny House is Solar Powered, Off-Grid Capable
- 16’ Tiny Space Can be a Great Outdoor Office, Studio
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Tiny House with Land is Gorgeous
For more information about this 33’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.