You might have come across tiny houses that are ready to move into, and they’re great if you are a buyer who’s just looking to downsize and move into a fully furnished and ready home. This unfinished tiny house, on the other hand, could be a great property for anyone who has experience building tiny homes, or has a contractor who they can reach out to and finish it up.
Sounds like you? Scroll down and read on to get a gist of everything that this tiny space has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 455 sq ft
Tiny Home Price
$30,000, located in Bakersfield, California.
Tiny Home Features
- Built with lots of love and inspired by English cottage homes, this 2 bedroom tiny house is a treat for the eyes.
- The unfinished tiny house is 90% complete on the inside, and approximately 50% done up on the exterior as well. It also comes along with all the wood needed for completion.
- The fully insulated walls, floor and ceiling and the 9 ft high walls need another special mention.
- There’s a bedroom on the main floor and one on the loft, both of which are spacious enough to turn into comfortable sleeping areas.
Not many tiny houses can boast of being built using high quality materials that can last for years, but this spacious unfinished tiny house can, and more. The hand stained beveled lap siding, the quarter sawn oak door and the antique door knob all lend this tiny space a unique charm.
Inside you’ll find that the water hookups and electrical fittings are all done. A high quality kitchenette set is also ready to be installed. This includes a farmhouse sink, premium quality French farm style vinyl flooring and hand floated plaster walls.
You’ll also get to pick your choice of color- the walls still need to be painted. The kitchen also needs the countertop to be installed, which is great because you can customize it based on your personal preference.
The bathroom has a high quality clawfoot tub/shower, and also comes with a hookup for a compost toilet.
The furnishings that are packed into the deal are all premium quality and made to last years.
That’s not all. The tiny home also comes with a Rinnai tankless water heater, a generator hookup, a 275 gallon water tank, a Shurflo water pump with separate battery, a Mr Cool A/C mini split and a brand new full sized Whirlpool refrigerator.
With everything that this tiny space has to offer at a modest price tag of $30k, it is definitely worth the investment. You can easily get it finished up with a little bit of time and money, and you’ll have a stunning new two bedroom tiny house to move into.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 14’ Micro Tiny Home in North Port is Rustic, Charming
- 30’ RV Certified Tiny House Sleeps 4, is Turnkey Ready
- 24’ Luxury Tiny House is Solar Powered, Off-Grid Capable
For more information about this unfinished tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.