Tiny homes are all the rage nowadays, not only due to the emergence of minimalism but also due to ever-increasing property prices. Their size also renders them quite flexible, such as this 20′ dwelling. Towable by any ¾ ton vehicle, this tumbleweed tiny home can be used as a creative retreat, AirBnB and more!
Keep reading, and we’ll show you all that you get with this mobile home:
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
Tiny Home Price
$35,000, located in Swannanoa, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- Hardwood floors add a rustic touch to the residence, while also being sturdy and long lasting.
- Wheels make the tumbleweed tiny home movable to your dream location without needing a moving company.
- Lots of high quality insulated windows ensure you get sufficient airflow, light and insulation throughout all 20 feet of the place.
- 35 grand is a great price considering everything that’s in store for you with this one.
One look from the outside and the modern finish sets the tone for what to expect interior-wise. Plenty of insulated windows ensure sufficient ventilation throughout the tumbleweed tiny home.
As you explore the space, you’ll also notice smart design choices that make maximum use of the available space. The retractable loft ladder is a great example. Every square feet matters in a tiny home and that bit of extra room you get after retracting the ladder is significant in tight quarters.
To the left you’ll find the kitchenette, and a super small one at that, but it gets the job done nonetheless. Using the vertical space to add shelves is a thoughtful touch, and should make up for its small footprint.
The living area comes to the right, and has a single seater couch with a TV up front. There is space to expand this to a three-seater and you can open up some more space if you decide to wall mount the TV. A small table beside the kitchenette serves double duty as a dining and work area.
The loft bedroom comes next, which is accessible by the ladder beside it. The mattress size makes it suitable for one, but if you want bedding for two, consider getting a Murphy bed downstairs and using the loft for storage. At the end lies the bathroom which comes with the three standard fittings.
In a nutshell, the features, layout and price alone makes the home a worthy recommendation. All the other features are the proverbial cherries on top.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Minimalist Living at its Finest: Eco-Friendly Tiny Home
- 40′ Shed Converted Tiny Home Is Fully Furnished, Affordable
- 15′ Tiny Office Studio Is The Perfect Affordable Extra Space
For more information about this tumbleweed tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.