With two decently sized bedrooms, a comfortable living room, and a spacious kitchen to whip up delicious meals on the go, this dual-lofted house on wheels is a steal for the price tag it comes at.
Built beautifully and yet, keeping in mind the little elements that maximize storage space, it is definitely worth checking out if you’re looking to invest in a tiny house on wheels that isn’t too cramped.
Tiny Home Size
- 26 ft long
- 8.5 ft wide
- Total area – 187 sq ft + 2 lofts
Tiny Home Price
$79,000, located in Rochester, New York.
Tiny Home Features
- The main bedroom can fit a king-sized bed and has space for a TV, making it super cozy sans any feeling of being in a small room. Combine that with the cedar wood roof and LED lights, and you have the perfect bedroom on your hands!
- The bathroom (also cedarwood) comes with a nature’s head compost toilet but has all of the necessary plumbing if you ever need to replace it with a flushable toilet. It also comes with a stackable washer dryer unit.
- The cozy living room sports a bookshelf that has enough storage for your mini library
- This double-axel trailer was specifically built with the purpose of recreating it into a tiny house
- The entrance also has a shoe rack that goes deep enough that your footwear doesn’t awkwardly poke out of the thing.
- More than 5 sliding windows ensure that you’ll have all the ventilation and natural light that you’ll ever need!
Whether it’s a space you want to invest in, rent out on Airbnb, or just have a cozy home away from home, this 187-square footed beauty is worth taking a look at! Sleek and comfortable on the outside, losing none of the comforts when you head in, makes it great as a permanent off-the-grid residence as well!
The tiny residence is up for grabs at $79000, and includes all of the furniture and appliances you see, making it ready to move into or rent out the moment you decide to seal the deal. Head on in and the first thing you’ll notice is the wood floors and LED lighting providing that sought-after mood lighting during the dark.
The L-shaped kitchen countertop has a 4-burner stove, a fridge, and tons of storage underneath. It blends seamlessly with the living room which has a beautiful bay window to give you something beautiful to gaze at while you sip on your coffee. It also has a built-in couch that comes with a good amount of storage space underneath, and can convert into a bed as well!
The stairs leading up to the loft greet you with a king-sized bed, plus a window to give you some fresh air and light. Given that there are two lofts in total, that’s space for 4 people, plus a fifth since the couch can be converted to a bed as well!
Not an inch of space has been left unused. Even the space under every stairs has been fashioned into a mini storage area, where you can keep a modest number of items. The small empty space under the last stair houses (pun unintended) a water purifier but can be replaced or even modified into a mini cupboard if you need it!
The bathroom is separated from the rest by a door and features a decently sized shower, a standard toilet, and a standard sink with Mirror. The shower itself is separated from the rest of the bathroom by a door.
All in all, the top-notch construction, excellent use of every inch of available space, the cedarwood bathroom, the mini-split unit for A/C and heat, and every other feature of this former trailer is a steal given the price.
Looking for a comfortable and stylish tiny house on wheels? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 16’ Tiny House is Perfect For the Nomad in You
- Modern Tiny Home on Wheels Has Two Large Lofts, Bathtub
- Modern Tiny Home Has Lots of Storage, Classy Details
For more information about this tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way