The struggle to find a tiny house that is comfortable enough to live in and is affordable at the same time is real. And if that’s what you’re looking for, this 16’ tiny house on wheels might just be a perfect choice.
The house is energy efficient and designed smartly to utilize the available space in the best way possible, without making the space appear too cramped or overwhelming- just what you need from your house on wheels.
Sounds interesting enough? Keep reading to get a quick overview of everything it packs in!
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 6’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$42,900, located in Sibley, Missouri.
Tiny Home Features
- Comfortable little brand new tiny house for one person, with entire interiors done in tongue and groove knotty pine.
- Well insulated and energy-efficient, it comes with new heating and AC unit, stainless steel kitchen appliances, and an LP gas stove.
- An easy-to-access loft can be used as a little bedroom that can accommodate a queen-sized mattress.
- The kitchen has a little fridge, a stove, a basic sink, an oven, and butcher block countertops. The cabinets can be great to store all your pantry basics.
- The bathroom has a standard shower and a separate sink. Right outside the toilet, there are some additional wall shelves that can be used for storage.
The exterior of this tiny house has a galvanized steel roof, an awning for outdoor living, and brand-new trailer tires. The entire house is also well insulated and energy-efficient, making it a great choice for those who are environmentally conscious. On the outside, it might look really tiny, but take a step inside, and you’ll find pretty much everything you need to live your dream tiny home life with ease.
The kitchen has a little fridge, an oven, a stove, and some countertop space. With natural light pouring in through the windows, the space appears quite well-lit and bright. Storage space for the kitchen is decent too- the cabinets below can be used, and you can add some wall-mounted shelves or racks for additional space if needed.
There’s no living area or lounging space, but you can easily set up a chair or a mattress right beside the kitchen and make it one. There’s a brand new heater and air conditioning unit there to make your stay in the tiny house comfortable.
The bedroom on the loft is accessible by the ladder. The two windows there bring in a lot of brightness during the day.
The bathroom is decently sized and comes with a standard shower. There’s a toilet, some additional storage space, and a bathroom sink too.
Want to check out some more potential tiny homes you might want to invest in? Here are a few good ones you might want to check out.
- Adorable Tiny House on Wheels For Less Than $20k
- 20’ Custom Tiny Home Uses Reclaimed Wood and Tile Accents
- Adorable Tiny House on Wheels is a Perfect Spin on Vintage
For more information about this tiny house on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHomes.com sent you their way.