Also known as the ‘Millpond,’ this 28’ tiny home on wheels is a classic example of a charming tiny house that manages to strike the perfect balance between functionality and style. Complete with a cute little covered deck and a spacious interior, this tiny home has a lot to offer.
Scroll down to check out exactly that and a lot more.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13’ high
Tiny Home Price
$62,000, located in Chesterfield, South Carolina.
Tiny Home Features
- A full sized bathroom, a gorgeous kitchen, a decent living area and so much more is packed in this 28’ tiny house.
- The space packs in full sized appliances, including a refrigerator and stove, making it turnkey ready in the truest sense.
- The 238 sq ft of space is very wisely designed and set up with all the essentials you might need.
- It comfortably sleeps 5 people, and is an excellent tiny home on wheels that you can take along with you on your hunting trip or weekend retreat.
If you have been on the hunt for a tiny house on wheels that is comfortable, stylish and ready to take along with you on your couple’s outing or on your hunting trip, the Millpond, which is a stunning 238 sq ft property, might be a great choice.
Not only does it come at a decent price tag, but is also a good choice if you have been specifically looking for a tiny space that has a dedicated living area. Beautifully done up, it has a sectional sofa which can be pulled out and turned into a couch bed, turning into a sleeping space for two.
The kitchen might appear smaller than most kitchens you’d come across in tiny houses this size, but it does pack in everything you’ll need to whip up simple meals- a full sized refrigerator and stove, a microwave, a small sink, cabinets to store your pantry essentials and open shelves for your cookware and dinnerware.
Plus, a little dining corner has also been set up right opposite the kitchen- with a little table and two small stools. Right beside this makeshift dining area are the stairs that lead up to the loft.
The full sized bathroom is another highlight of the space- it is complete with a spacious tile shower, a standard toilet, a sink, a large vanity that comes with ample storage space and a mirror.
The main loft bedroom has been set up with a queen bed and comes with a small bedside table. The other, smaller loft can accommodate one, but also has some storage space, thanks to all the built-in wall shelves, similar to the ones in the living area.
Designed to maximize space and make your stay comfortable, the Millpond is definitely worth checking out.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 399 sf Tiny House is Big On Storage Space, Budget Friendly
- Luxurious 40’ Tiny House Packs in Upgrades
- 36’ Fully Furnished Log Cabin is Ready to Move Into
For more information about this tiny home on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.