One look at the tiny home market and it’s clear that rustic designs aren’t uncommon among the offerings. However, finding a high quality one that doesn’t break the bank: that’s not easy to find! Great ones, such as this 24-footed log cabin home, don’t last long, so grab this one before it’s sold!
Still want to know more before you decide? Take a virtual tour with us down below:
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
- 12′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$15,500, located in Lewis Run, PA.
Tiny Home Features
- Kiln dried wood used in the construction of this log cabin home prevents moisture acclimation and thus the myriad of problems associated with moisture-logged wood.
- The rustic look that the construction imparts also makes it suitable as a hunting cabin or a creative retreat.
- If you’d rather not spend a ton of time getting the logistics set up, the manufacturer can get it delivered to your location.
- If you like the construction but would like to change some things here and there, the home can be built to your customization as well.
Right off the bat, the log cabin home gives a rustic first impression. Orange hues surround every square inch of the home save for the porch and the windows.
Speaking of which, you get a porch big enough for two chairs to enjoy a morning cup of coffee in the great outdoors as well.
As you head inside, things take a slightly lighter tone of rustic, further illuminated by the windows that let the light pour in. It’s just an empty shell, but the manufacturer can complete the electric and other essentials as well.
Generally speaking, 24’ homes give you separate areas for cooking, living and sleeping due to a loft. However, this one has a smaller ceiling, making a layout in which the living area and bedroom share spaces more optimal. Sleeping lofts are simply not possible due to the structure, but smaller lofts for bonus storage can be added.
If you’re using this as a place to work in solitude on your next project, you can opt for a Murphy bed. This way, you get a large area to bring your work table (on wheels, preferably) and get started.
To summarize, the home is the typical double-edged sword associated with shell homes. You get a blank canvas to DIY it out, but that involves a lot of time and money. You could, however, get the essentials completed by the manufacturer and complete the rest yourself.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Tiny Cabin House Includes 2 Lofts, Solid Insulation & More
- Cozy 1 Bedroom Tiny Home In Florida Has An Affordable Price Tag
- Super Spacious Gooseneck Tiny House Is Crafted In Cedar Wood
For more information about this log cabin home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.