Comfortably sized and in great condition, this cozy 1 bedroom tiny home in Florida has all it takes to be your very first tiny house. The space is decently set up, and comes at a budget friendly price tag of less than $40k, which is great.
Sounds interesting? Scroll down to take a quick glimpse into everything you can expect to find in the tiny home.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$38,500, located in Clearwater, Florida.
Tiny Home Features
- Both the exterior and the interior of this tiny space are simple and classic- perfect for someone who’s looking for a no-fuss layout for their tiny space.
- The kitchen is decently sized too, and has plenty of storage space for you to put to use.
- The loft works as a sleeping area and is spacious enough to bring in some storage cubes too.
- You’ll also be getting a few appliances included in the deal, including a stackable washer-dryer combo.
With subtle green exteriors and a classic modern touch in the interiors, this 1 bedroom tiny home is a great choice for someone looking for a simple, effortless tiny house to move into.
The living area is simple and is set up with a little couch, but you can always swap it for a couch bed and turn this space into an additional sleeping area if needed. There’s also a huge full length storage closet here that you can use to house all your essentials, or move away and set up a small entertainment unit if that’s what you prefer.
The kitchen has all the essentials- a large countertop that can be your workspace, a standard sink, a gas stove and an Instahot that run off propane, and a refrigerator.
The plenty of open shelves and storage cabinets and drawers make for the perfect storage areas.
There’s also a nice sneaky little pantry storage unit right beside the refrigerator for you to put to use.
The bathroom is simple, but has everything you need. There’s a standard toilet, a small bathtub,
A vanity with storage, a sink, a mirror
And space for a washer-dryer unit.
Inside the bathroom you’ll also find several open shelves in different areas that work wonderfully for storage.
The loft bedroom is accessible through the stairs, and has enough space for your queen mattress. You’ll still have a bit of extra space to work with if you need to, which is another plus.
All in all, this 1 bedroom tiny home actually has the potential to be turned into a decent tiny home that you can move into full time, or rent out as an Airbnb or just use as a guest house close to home.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 32-Footed Shed Tiny Home Comes With Two Lofts And Is A Bargain At 20 Gs!
- 20′ Small Container Home Is A Perfect Creative Cabin For One!
- Certified Tiny House On Wheels Is A 70k Property That Sleeps Four!
For more information about this 1 bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.