Leaving space for the furnishings of your choice but including the essentials, it’s a surprise that this $20,000, double-lofted shed tiny home wasn’t sold the moment it got listed. It’s spacious, spanning 32 feet and making a lot of layouts possible.
Sounding good so far? It gets better! Read on and check out everything in store for you with this tiny home:
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 10’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$20,000, located in Elm City, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- A 12,000 BTU air conditioner, which is a step up from the 8- to 9-kilowatt options, keeps everything in the shed’s tiny home comfortable.
- A full bathroom and kitchen means you don’t have to spend a dollar extra on getting the basics done. It’s all furnishings from here on out!
- Two lofts mean you end up with more square footage on the main floor, providing a ton of opportunities for experimenting with different layouts.
- A large porch that can easily sit four is a great outdoor feature.
Exterior-wise, the home doesn’t look any different from any other shed. On the inside, however, you get a more modern appearance and a shed-sized home that is now livable.
A huge living area greets you first, where the possibilities are near endless. Get a dining table for four with a 3-seater couch or a TV. Or maybe you can go for that luxurious entertainment center with a super-large TV and two recliners. If hosting people is your forte, get yourself a U-style couch with a large coffee table in between. Sky’s the limit.
Walk across the super-soft carpet flooring to find yourself in the kitchen, which has some cabinetry and includes a fridge, meaning you don’t need to spend much to get a fully functional kitchen.
Since the kitchen has its own dedicated room, you get a ton of options to upgrade and expand it to your liking as well.
The other door leads into the bathroom, which comes with sink with vanity & mirror,
Separate shower area with all the fittings,
Standard toilet with flush.
The lofts, placed on opposite sides, are accessible by a ladder and
provide a large enough area for a queen-sized mattress. This means you can either have a family of four in this tiny home or use the other loft as storage and get nearly an entire room’s worth of extra space!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Cabin Tiny House Is a DIY Dream Come True!
- 5th wheel tiny home is Brand New, Costs a mere 20 grand!
- 320 sf Tiny Home ‘The Lucy’ is Redefining Tiny Living
For more information about this shed tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.