Perched on a 20×8 space, this budget house looks nothing like the shipping commodity it once was. Now revamped into a modern container home, it’s worth the trip down South to take a look at this one.
Want to take a tour and see what’s in store before you decide on anything else? No problem! Keep scrolling and we’ll walk you through the residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$33,000, located in Houston, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- The furnishings and appliances come included with the home, meaning you get a full fledged tiny living setup for just 33 grand!
- Tiny homes in this budget generally come with a few major flaws that need repairs. Thankfully, that’s not the case with this one.
- While there aren’t too many windows, the sliding glass door makes up for it just fine. That, along with the 20’ footprint, ensures you’ll get sufficient light and ventilation throughout the home.
- Tiny setups, even 20-footed ones, are generally priced on the higher end at this moment. Unless we’re talking about this modern container home, of course.
From the outside, the sturdy look combined with the modern blue paint and glass door manages to make something aesthetic out of a container. The interior follows suit, but with a lighter tone.
The small kitchenette sits snugly on the left and leaves a paltry amount of space. To take care of this, a small table sits right beside it that can serve triple duty as the kitchen countertop, dining area, and work area. The AC above the countertop is placed in the center and should flow cool air evenly throughout the home.
To the right is the living room/bedroom. A queen size bed with a TV up front lets you binge watch your favorite shows while being cozy and snug. If you want the area to look like a living room, get a pull-out couch instead.
The left end houses the bathroom that comes with a toilet, sink and shower. The tiled backsplash and some storage underneath and above the sink are a nice touch.
At the end of the day, while this one doesn’t have any bells and whistles to boast of, the turnkey ready setup at a super low price makes this modern container home cut above the rest.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Well Insulated Tiny House Is A Perfect AirBnB Investment Option!
- Towable Tiny Home, Dubbed The “Incred-I-Box”, Is ANSI Certified!
- 32′ Chuy’s House is a Tiny Homesteader Deluxe Home on Wheels
For more information about this modern container home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.