Thanks to the explosion of the tiny home movement, the number of choices has nearly quadrupled (if not more) over the last few years. Consider this insulated tiny house as an example. For $79,000 you get a 224 square foot home (with loft) that you can easily set up as an AirBnB and start earning that passive income every month.
What’s more, is that this one hasn’t been claimed yet! Keep reading to find out what’s in store for you with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 224 sq ft area (not including loft)
Tiny Home Price
$79,000, located in Fort Davis, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Even though the main floor is sufficient for you to get everything done, you still get 224 square feet of loft space for a more spacious living area and kitchen.
- The mini split heat pump makes it easy to heat and cool the insulated tiny house.
- A huge porch lets you seat as many people as you can and set a few tables up. Time to get the BBQ party started!
- Thanks to a low price point, you can easily set it up as an AirBnB (which it currently does anyway), making this a lucrative investment option as well.
Exterior-wise, the color scheme combined with the form factor gives the home a cabin-esque feel. Head inside, to find similar rustic elements throughout, with adequate windows lighting everything up in a golden glow.
Head inside to be greeted by the living room first. Thanks to lots of room, multiple setups are possible, the most popular being a 3-seater couch with the TV up front.
If you have lots of guests over, there’s enough room on the opposite end to put another 3-seater couch as well!
The minimalistic L-style kitchen includes everything for cooking in a tiny house, and lays everything out in a way that you don’t feel cramped.
A small patch of countertop space that has been fashioned into a dining table for two is a nice touch, too.
The ladder leads you up to the loft
Which can easily hold a queen-sized mattress or two single bed mattresses.
To the left of the kitchen lies the bathroom which has standard fittings minus the sink.
At the end of the day, if you’re looking for an insulated tiny house that can withstand the cold of some of the Northern pincodes, this one gets it done. Add the fact that there’s wood construction all around and a heating unit, and you can pretty much move the home anywhere hassle-free.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ Upgraded Unit Can Be Your Forever Tiny Home
- Professionally Built Tiny Home Comes Fully Furnished, is a Steal at $42K!
- 30′ Tiny House on Wheels Has Downstairs Bedroom + Loft
For more information about this insulated tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.