On the hunt for a tiny home for your off-grid adventures? Something that reflects your personal style and has a clean, classic look and feel? This compact 16’ tiny home might just do the trick.
Priced so affordably, this is one space you can’t go wrong with. It is loaded with appliances and furniture that make it turnkey-ready, so you can embark on your adventures right away.
Sounds interesting to you? Scroll down to discover more about the tiny home!
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$29,000, located in Squamish, British Columbia.
Tiny Home Features
- Both the exterior and the interior of this 16’ tiny home are effortlessly stylish and modern.
- The living area doubles up as a bedroom thanks to the futon which can be turned into a bed.
- The kitchen and bed frames are custom welded and are decently sized for a house this tiny.
- The kitchen comes with a mini-refrigerator with a small freezer section, a two-burner electric hot plate, an electric kettle, and a toaster oven.
- The bathroom is complete with the basics- a shower, a standard toilet, and a sink.
- The exterior light fixtures are solar-powered, and there is a tankless water heater packed into the deal.
This compact 16’ tiny home is recently renovated and dons a bright blue color on the outside. But it is what’s on the inside that makes this little cabin-style home stand apart. One step inside, and you’ll find yourself in a mini version of a modern, classic home.
In almost every detail and piece of furniture on the inside, you’ll find the no-fail, minimalist combination of white and wood, which not only brightens up the space but also makes it look so much cleaner and fresher.
The living area has a gorgeous futon, which can be opened up and turned into a bed for when you want to sleep. Some custom-made cushions and cushion covers, a duvet and duvet cover, sheets, and 4 pillows are also thrown into the deal to make your sleeping experience more comfortable.
The kitchen has a small sink but compensates for it with the long countertop space. A mini-fridge is tucked away nicely below the countertop, and still leaves a ton of space for storage. There are some additional wall shelves to house all your kitchen essentials. In addition, you’ll also get an enamel dinnerware set, some basic cookware, a dish drying rack, and some wooden storage bins.
The bathroom is separated from the rest of the space by a barn door and has a standard flushing toilet, a white ceramic sink, a medicine cabinet with storage, and a stall-sized shower.
But that’s not all-there’s a very smartly put-together collapsible metal table along with two stools, a massive round mirror, and two storage lockers packed into the space to make your stay comfortable and hassle-free.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 500sf Tiny House Comes with Two Lofts, Land Included
- New 24’ Luxury Tiny Home Has King Loft, Full Bathroom
- 16’ Mini House is a Great Choice As an Off-Grid Home
For more information about this 16’ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.