A minimalist’s dream home, this mini house accommodates almost everything you’ll ever need from a home without costing you an arm and a leg. Whether you’re getting it for yourself or plan to rent it out, it’s definitely an investment worth looking into.
Tiny Home Size
- 16 feet long
- 10 feet wide
Tiny Home Price
$13,000 located in Morehead, Kentucky
Tiny Home Features
- A fully insulated tin constructed house combined with a window air conditioning unit means you’ll always be able to maintain the ambient temperature without a worry.
- Inner wood construction and all of the basic amenities included makes this tiny house ready to move into. Home sweet home!
- Even when compared to some of the other tiny homes, the square foot area may seem on the lower end of the spectrum. However, the price tag of $13,000 actually means you’re paying less per square foot area when compared to others.
- Two medium-sized windows get the job done in terms of the bare minimum ventilation and natural light needed.
- It’s a great choice if you’re looking for an off-the-grid home when you’re in Morehead (KY), hiking at the Daniel Boone National Forest or fishing at the Cave Run Lake.
Head on inside to the living area, sporting a couch with the TV so you can put your feet up and unwind after a long day. A few cabinets and drawers have been added wherever there’s space to ensure you get the maximum amount of storage out of every inch of square feet you have.
Up ahead to the left is the kitchenette, getting the job done in a surprisingly small area. A microwave and a mini-fridge fit snugly below the countertop. On the countertop are some working space, a 2-burner stove, and a sink.
The pantry storage might be a little on the lower end, but the part of the loft that extends into the kitchenette can be modified to store a couple of more things.
The bathroom is to the right of the ladder. Slide the door open and there’s the toilet and a small bathtub/shower combo. A few cabinets above the toilet give you some more storage.
The loft has just enough space for a queen-sized mattress and gives you some legroom.
In conclusion, with nice wood construction, V-groove finish, and good insulation, this tiny home is ready for your use and can be modified to a great degree if you get innovative with the use of space!
Want some more options to look at before coming to a decision? Check out some of the other tiny home offerings that are still available!
- 572sf WWII Quonset Hut Might Be the Tiny House of your Dreams
- The 360sf Lilas Tiny House is a Dream Come True For a Young Couple
- 35′ Spacious Tiny House Comes with Two Lofts and a Full-Sized Kitchen
For more information about this mini house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.