A ‘small’ home by Texas standards, it’s no surprise that this one bath tiny house with a porch spans 40 feet in length. With enough room to make multiple layouts possible along with optional add-ons, you get an affordable, spacious and towable residence which is worthy of your shortlist.
Hold on! That’s not it yet. Keep scrolling and take a virtual tour to learn everything about this Texan home forward and backwards:
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 12’ wide
- 492 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$59,900, located in Fort Worth, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- With financing available for qualified buyers, you can become a homeowner in a few months instead of years!
- A one bath tiny house with a porch is always welcome, and the one that comes with this home can accommodate up to 2 seats and a small table.
- A land option is also available, meaning you get a full-fledged living premises for a fraction of the price of a typical home.
- If you prefer the option of having a bedroom on the main floor instead of a loft, this one should be right up your alley.
On the exterior, the home has a contemporary look with matching color accents. There aren’t a lot of windows, but enough to ensure sufficient airflow and lighting. This can be confirmed once you head inside, where modern-hued walls are met with splashes of rustic on the kitchen cabinetry.
You are greeted with a super spacious living area where the number of possible layouts is near limitless. Are you the host/hostess who wants a ton of seating arrangements and a large table in between while everyone enjoys some TV? Or maybe you want a minimalistic setup where you can use the extra space as a work area? Sky’s the limit.
The kitchenette is another place where you are given a super spacious area to work with. While some essential cabinetry and appliances are included, there is still a lot of room for expansion, making it reminiscent of a typical kitchen.
The hallway leads to the bedroom at the end and the bathroom on the right. In the bedroom, you get enough room to comfortably house a queen-size bed with cabinets on the walls for extra storage. The bathroom comes with a toilet, sink, shower and bathtub.
To sum it up, folks who are looking for a tiny house with a porch, financing, an option for land and a huge area to work with will find themselves swooning over this one.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 300 SQ FT Noah Certified Tiny Home Has A Stand Up Loft
- 26′ Luxurious & Stunning Tiny Home Has Downstairs Bedroom
- 26′ Tumbleweed Tiny House Is Ready To Move Into
For more information about this tiny house with a porch, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.