Combining the style and aesthetic appeal of a modern home effortlessly with the clever use of space, this park model tiny house is one you wouldn’t want to miss out on checking out. If you have been on the edge, still confused about whether going tiny is the right choice for you, this tiny house might lead you to take the leap.
Strategically located in
Tiny Home Size
- Not specified
- 399 sq ft excluding the loft
Tiny Home Price
$115,000, located in Georgetown, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- The gorgeous classic exterior lends the park model tiny house an inviting vibe.
- Well-planned use of the spacious interiors with ample storage space sneaked in.
- A gorgeous deck complete with a lounging area and a fireplace that comes packaged into the deal.
- The tiny house also features two sleeping areas, one on the main floor and the other on the loft.
- Furniture and appliances teamed up along, to make the house (almost) turnkey ready!
Housed in a beautiful little community, this park model tiny house has a gorgeous deck complete with a dining space for four, a gas-powered fireplace, and a lounging area, which make the simple, subtle exterior look so inviting.
The interiors are done up beautifully too and have lots of space in every room to ensure a comfortable living experience. The living room has a cozy couch, a television with a unit, side tables with storage, and a work desk setup.
The kitchen is equipped with a full refrigerator, an oven and range, a stainless steel sink, and lots of storage with all the cabinets and drawers. You’ll also have plenty of countertop space for your small kitchen appliances and to prep your meals.
The bathroom is gorgeous in all white and has a dedicated shower area separated from the rest of the space by glass doors. There is a standard flushing toilet, a beautiful vanity with tons of storage space, a mirror, and a sink. Outside the bathroom, there is also a stackable washer and dryer which are packed into the deal.
There are two bedrooms- the main floor bedroom comes with a large sofa that can be pulled out into a queen bed when needed, a television, an air conditioning unit and a chest of drawers for storage. The loft bedroom, which is accessible through the stairs, houses a queen mattress and still has a decent amount of space to move around.
If you have been on the edge and are still contemplating whether going tiny is the right thing for you, this spacious tiny house ticks all the boxes.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Rustic 22’ Trailer is the Perfect Off-Grid Tiny Home
- Gorgeous 40’ Tiny House is Ready to Move In
- 30’ Tiny House on Wheels Has Hydraulic Lift Bed
For more information about this park model tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.