With its locally milled rustic warm wood, well-insulated interiors combined with enough windows for a ton of natural light, this rustic trailer will end your hunt for a tiny off-grid tiny home, setting you back by 35K.
Tiny Home Size
- 13 feet, 4 feet height (trailer frame to roof peak)
- 9 feet, 6 inches width
- 22 feet, 1-inch length (+52 inches if you consider trailer tongue)
Tiny Home Price
$35,000, located in Chickamauga, Georgia.
Tiny Home Features
- The total square footage of the home is in the ballpark of 270 square feet, which is perfect for a lone wolf or 2 people!
- The RV includes two 100-watt solar panels with a battery bank and controller, and also a passive solar water heater on the roof, reducing your need to rely on traditional methods to get electricity.
- An additional YETI battery allows you to charge your gadgets even if the power is out, and also gives you an additional option to keep the facilities running if you’re off the grid!
- Bought a piece of land and thinking of settling down? No worries! This mobile home has plumbed gas and water lines for instant hot water.
- Storage galore! From the chest of drawers in the loft to the cabinets in the kitchen, there are a lot of places given to store your belongings, with some possibility to add extra storage options if you’re the DIY kind of person.
The metal v-groove construction on the outside and a 13-feet height on the inside essentially gives you a clean slate to work with. Add a false ceiling, paint the exterior with your favorite color, or just get some polishing done if you prefer the rustic look!
Head on inside this off-grid tiny home and you’ll find a single-seat couch with a bed for 1 in the living area (you can probably get rid of it as the loft can house a queen-sized mattress). You can easily upgrade to an L-shaped couch with a TV upfront with still enough room for a small table!
Straight ahead is the kitchen with the refrigerator, the sink, some working area, and a 4-burner stovetop. There’s plenty of space to store all the things in your pantry and then some.
There isn’t a bathroom built in this off-grid tiny home, but a compost toilet and shower are included. You’ll probably have to do some space management and planning to build one inside the home.
Head on up the ladder to get to the loft, which has a couple of drawers and enough space for a queen-sized mattress or even a bed if you’re able to account for the height measurements when purchasing one.
All in all, even though you’ll have to invest a bit into building the bathroom and get the trailer moved using professional moving services, you’ll still end up with a home that’s worth it, especially when you consider the base price of the home without the additional costs.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Budget-Friendly Tiny House on Wheels is Perfect For a Travel Buff
- 28′ Tiny Home on Wheels Has Dual Lofts
- 18’ Cozy Tiny House For Just $25k
For more information about this off-grid tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way