If you have been on the prowl for a stunning tiny house that is spacious and effortless in everything it does, and don’t have a small budget to stick to, this gorgeous 40’ tiny house might just do the job for you.
With a splendid floor plan and some stainless steel appliances thrown into the deal, this one is definitely worth a look if you have been contemplating going tiny.
Read on to discover everything that this turnkey-ready house packs in.
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 14’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$110,000, located in Schulenburg, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- The laminate plank floors work wonderfully and complement the classic, white decor details on the interior of the house.
- The living area is an open space, that can easily accommodate everything that you’d find in a standard living room.
- The kitchen is fully equipped for you to get in and start whipping up your favorite meals and has ample storage space for your pantry essentials too.
- The bathroom is decently sized and comes with a standard shower, a toilet, a sink, and a vanity with a mirror.
- The bedroom space can be comfortable for two and has a washer-dryer combo installed.
- The massive loft is another plus and can be accessed through the stairs.
The bright red exterior of the 40’ tiny house really makes it stand out from among the many other tiny houses you might come across. The house is spray foam insulated and has metal and sidewalls.
Take a left as you step inside, and you’ll be greeted by a massive living room space that is empty, perfect for you to set it up the way you want it to. The 14’ of space can easily accommodate a large couch bed or a sectional sofa, in addition to a coffee table, a bookshelf, and some storage racks as well.
Take a right, and you’ll find yourself in the stunning kitchen which has a full-sized refrigerator, an oven, a stainless steel sink, and quartz countertops. The cabinets and drawers are all white, which lends the entire space a fresh and clean feel.
Right opposite the kitchen, you’ll find the bathroom area, separated from the kitchen by a barn door. The space is very cleverly designed and has a toilet, a vanity with a mirror, a little sink, and a separate shower area. The huge storage space in the bathroom is an added plus!
The bedroom comes next, which is 10.4’ wide, enough to accommodate a queen bed and still leave some space for you to have two bedside tables, if not more. There is a separate space for a washer-dryer unit in the bedroom as well.
One of the best things about this gorgeous 40’ tiny house is the fact that you’ll find large, wide windows in every room, which bring in tons of natural light and don’t make the space appear cramped or dark at all.
And that’s not it- thanks to the massive ceiling height, the house also has a huge loft, that can be used for storage, or as an additional bedroom, capable of accommodating a king mattress in addition to other storage racks and shelves. An AC mini-split system is also thrown into the deal!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 32’ Spacious Tiny House Has a Wide Kitchen
- Extra Wide Tiny House Has Floor Level Bedroom, Two Lofts
- Cozy 12’ Cabin Can Be the Perfect Tiny Office
For more information about this 40’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.