Finding a fully equipped and sturdy tiny home on a budget can be a bit difficult, but this brand new tiny house camper is just that, if not more.
Offering ample space for your essentials and ready to live in almost all seasons, this tiny house is a great choice for someone looking for an affordable tiny property.
Scroll down to check out everything that comes packed inside.
Tiny Home Size
- 22′ 10″ long
- 7′ 10″ wide
- 8’ high
Tiny Home Price
$33,900, located in Saxon, Wisconsin.
Tiny Home Features
- With closed cell spray foam insulation all throughout the space, this tiny house camper is a stunning new tiny space that is four season ready.
- The house has 2×4 studs, 16″ on center and 8 foot ceiling inside which makes the seemingly tiny space look and feel comfortable and spacious.
- The interiors have waterproof vinyl flooring and pine tongue and groove interior walls that are white washed.
- The metal roof and the single hung windows need a special mention and add to the beauty of the tiny home.
If the subtle blue exterior of the tiny home caught your attention, wait till you check out what’s inside. This 2022 built new tiny house camper is the new affordable tiny property that’s catching the attention of many buyers, and if you’ve been looking for a budget friendly tiny space, you might want to give this one a look.
Located in Northern Wisconsin is this tiny property- a little over 22’ long, and spacious enough to accommodate you and everything you need. The tiny house camper is an excellent budget friendly tiny home that is 4 season ready with its insulation.
The living area is pretty much empty, but is sized just right to bring in your little couch and a small storage cum entertainment unit. There’s an LP gas heater installed here as well.
The kitchen might be compact, but it packs in everything you need. There’s a butcher block countertop and a sink in addition to some space for your refrigerator, your electric cooktop and a decent amount of storage space as well.
The cedar lined bathroom has a shower,
A 30 gallon water tank, a toilet, a septic tank and a 12 volt electric water pump.
You’ll be surprised to find a dedicated bedroom space here, on the main floor. As you go up ahead after the bathroom, you’ll find a queen size platform elevation that you can set up with a queen mattress and turn it into your bedroom.
With the wall scones and lights and overall subtle and effortless look and feel, this tiny home offers value for money.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom Tiny Home Is 400 Square Feet Of Luxurious Micro Living!
- Luxury Tiny Home On Wheels Is Budget Friendly, Turnkey Ready
- Airbnb Tiny Home Is A 340 Square Footed Dwelling With Financing!
For more information about this tiny house camper, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.