Getting a piece of property has always been an age-old, time-tested investment option. However, if you don’t have a large enough capital, that’s not always possible, until the advent of the tiny house movement. Now, by spending a fraction of what you normally would, you can get a great and affordable tiny home like this one that can be easily rented out for some extra cash! Sounds interesting? Check out everything this one has in store for you:
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$25,000, located in Richland, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Since the couch pulls out into a bed, a second door is placed at the end of the kitchen for safety reasons.
- 3 way lighting lets you set the mood. When not needed, the windows provide a ton of natural lighting.
- Costing less without sacrificing on durability, this affordable tiny home has the solid construction of a shipping container and then some!
- If you’re located within 100 miles of 76681 (Richland, Texas), you can get it delivered to your property for $900.
With a solid white look and some streaks of wood at the entrance, the tiny home already looks modern from the get go. A window on each side should be enough considering the small size.
Head inside to be greeted by the interior that exudes a relaxed ambiance. A neat layout and lack of a bedroom mean you get plenty of walk-around space as well.
The living area comes first that serves as the bedroom due to the pull out couch that sleeps three.
The space in front of the wall gives you the option to add a pretty large TV as well. An AC can go above the TV and a 9,000 BTU one can sufficiently cool this towable dwelling.
Finally, a small table that sits two provides a dedicated space for dining and working.
A small closet is placed at the start of the hallway that leads into the kitchenette.
Again, while you downsize a bit on the appliances and creature comforts, the essentials are taken care of: Cabinetry, mini fridge, stove and sink. You could also install some cabinets in the higher areas of the hallway if extra storage is needed.
Plus there is an another back door besides the kitchen area.
The door on the right leads into the bathroom which has a separate shower area on one side, sink in the middle.
And standard toilet on the other side.
In a nutshell, while you have to give up on certain things, even by tiny living standards, this affordable tiny home, with a super low price tag and brand new construction more than makes up for it.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tiny Mobile Home is a Luxurious One Bed Dwelling!
- 20′ Shipping Container Tiny House is Turnkey Ready
- 40′ Luxury Shipping Container Tiny Home is Budget Friendly Too
For more information about this affordable tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.