With gorgeous premium interiors and an increased additional ceiling height, this shipping container tiny house can be the perfect Airbnb rental or tiny house of your dreams.
Let’s take a closer look at what this budget friendly tiny house has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
Tiny Home Price
$52,500, located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Tiny Home Features
- With r21 insulation in the walls and r15 in the ceiling and walls, this shipping container tiny house has commercial grade exterior and interiors.
- The additional 1 ft increased ceiling height makes the interior space more roomy.
- This upgraded shipping container also has doors on both ends of the house, which is unlike you’ll ever see in any tiny house this size.
- Complete with the premium gray exterior siding and the high efficiency vinyl double pane windows, this tiny house really hits it out of the ballpark in more ways than one.
On the outside, the sleek gray exterior exudes a contemporary and durable look. Head inside to be greeted by the same look, albeit with slightly lighter hues on the walls. The dark vinyl flooring is both eco friendly and durable, and complements the modern living look.
Made with solo dwelling in mind, everything is neatly packed into a small 20 feet footprint. The kitchenette comes first with a Whirlpool stainless refrigerator, Haier 1000W above range microwave and an electric stovetop (with 9 power levels). Countertop space and shelving gives enough room to store and cook without feeling cramped. Furthermore, the small table up front serves double duty as a dining and work area.
To the left, a full-size bed with a 50-inch TV up front and a 9,000 BTU mini split AC and heater combines the sleeping and lounging area. Underbed storage provides additional storage and can be easily accessed from the exterior via a panel. A side window that provides good airflow and natural light is the cherry on top.
Keeping the modern look going, the bathroom includes all the standard fittings: a walk-in shower, nature’s head compost toilet and a vanity sink. A stacked washer/dryer is a great tiny living amenity, while the legroom that remains means no squeezing your way in just to get to the shower!
In a nutshell, if you’d rather pay extra and just get a home you can move into the moment the deal is done, this shipping container tiny home is a solid choice.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Modern 24′ Tiny House with Two Bedrooms Priced Below $50k
- 20′ Towable Tiny Home Fits in 2 Bedrooms with space to spare!
- 33’ Tiny House Has Two Bedrooms at a Budget Friendly Price Tag
For more information about this shipping container tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.