Featuring a bedroom on the main floor, a loft for storage, and a gorgeous modern kitchen, this 40’ tiny house has the potential to be an excellent choice as a guest house or an Airbnb investment.
With new appliances, tires, and furniture pieces, the tiny house is well worth the price it comes at. Sounds interesting enough for you to give it a look? Scroll down and keep reading to discover everything that the house packs in.
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13’5’’ high
Tiny Home Price
$80,000, located in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Tiny Home Features
- Stylish and designed with privacy in mind, this 40’ tiny house features doublewide french doors with built-in blinds and double pane windows throughout to allow plenty of natural light or enjoy privacy with blackout blinds.
- The house is spray foam insulated and has an outdoor water spigot and electrical circuit on switch for outdoor living space.
- There are three fast charge outlets throughout the house for charging iPhones or anything USB quickly, which is another excellent feature a lot of tiny houses on the market don’t have.
- A Pioneer mini split unit for heating and A/C and a washer/dryer combo unit are also packed into the deal.
Exuding beauty and elegance on both- the exterior and the interior, this 40’ tiny house on wheels doesn’t just focus on the aesthetic appeal. It is crafted using top-quality materials and also comes packed with lots of appliances and pieces of furniture, making it ready to move into.
The living area has a simple couch set up, but you can turn it into something much more than that. There is space to set up a television unit and some additional space on both sides of the couch to set up little storage racks or side tables. On the left, you’ll find the washer-dryer combo unit and the stairs leading up to the bedroom.
The kitchen on the right is nothing short of gorgeous! It has plenty of storage with soft close drawers, a Haier fridge with a double bottom freezer, a four-burner propane/natural gas stove with a convection oven, a microwave, a double sink, and a large pantry to house all your kitchen essentials. But that’s not all-you’ll also find a nice bar seating area on the opposite wall, bringing in the charm of dining space in your tiny house.
As you go ahead, you’ll find yourself in the bathroom, which is another excellent example of the best use of space. It has a full-size shower/tub, a standard toilet, sink with soft-close storage drawers in the vanity, and a mirror cabinet.
The bedroom has been set up with a queen bed that has storage space underneath, a crib, and a wire rack to house your clothing and other essentials. The loft space can be turned into an extra sleeping area by setting up a mattress or can be used for storage.
With just the right blend of comfort and functionality, you wouldn’t want to give this 40’ tiny house a miss.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Gorgeous 40’ Tiny House is Ready to Move In
- 20’ Tiny House Has Bedroom On Main Floor, Dresser
- 30’ Budget-Friendly Tiny House Has Two Lofts
For more information about this 40’ tiny house on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.