Most tiny houses have a loft bedroom, and while that can be comfortable for many, they just aren’t the option for those with mobility issues. And even if it isn’t that, a lot of people just prefer a space that has a bedroom on the main floor, and if that’s you, this 20’ tiny house has just that.
Packed with a few essentials, and with space for you to set it up the way you want, this tiny house is a great choice if you’ve been on the hunt for something on a budget.
Read on to discover everything that this house has to offer, and more.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 10’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$26,900, located in Moscow, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- A cozy little Derksen building transformed into a 20’ tiny house.
- Features laminate flooring, a subtle, no-fuss interior space that packs in a few appliances and items of importance.
- The living space is empty and is spaced just right to fit all the essentials.
- The kitchen is complete with a refrigerator, an oven, a sink, and some storage space.
- The bathroom is equipped with a shower stall with a trough, a sink, and a standard toilet.
- The bedroom on the main floor has a dresser and can fit a queen bed comfortably.
With laminate flooring and r13 insulation in the ceiling and walls, this tiny house has a subtle, cozy vibe on both- the exterior and the interior.
The living area is decently sized and has enough space to fit a small futon, a coffee table, and an entertainment unit. And that’s the beauty of it- since the space is empty, you can pretty much set it up the way you want to.
The kitchen is small, but is designed well- it has a brand new refrigerator with freezer, a convection oven with an air fryer, a single electric countertop burner, a standard sink, and a marble countertop. A little wall-mounted cabinet and some additional storage cabinets below the countertop can fit all your pantry essentials and utensils easily.
The 7 x 10 bedroom can easily accommodate a queen bed, and still, leave a little room for you to move around. You can put up some wall shelves for your books and any other essentials, and there’s also a nice little dresser with some hooks for all your clothing and shoes. There are three little windows that brighten up the space by bringing in natural light, which is great if you have been worried about how cramped and dark the room might appear.
The bathroom has a tankless water heater, a shower, a full-size toilet with a water trough in a shower stall, and a little sink with a vanity. And that’s not all-the 20’ tiny house is also hooked up with a large rolling portable a/c unit, which is packed into the deal- it just doesn’t get better than this.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- New 24’ Luxury Tiny Home Has a King Loft, Full Bathroom
- 500 sf Tiny House Comes with Two Lofts, Land Included
- 16’ Mini House is a Great Choice As an Off-Grid Home
For more information about this 20’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.