It can be tough to come across tiny homes that are compact yet spacious, and this 20’ tiny house with two lofts does just that, if not more. It is loaded with features and has an impressive functional space on both the main floor and the loft, which makes it total value for money.
Scroll down to get a quick look at everything that’s packed in this seemingly tiny frame.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’6’’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$85,000, located in Lyons, Oregon.
Tiny Home Features
- Spacious and comfortable, this 20’ tiny house with two lofts is ready to become your space to downsize and practice minimalism.
- Both the exterior and the interior of this tiny space are well done up, and are jam packed with features.
- The house is big on storage space too. You’ll find tons of hidden and built-in storage areas in different nooks and crannies.
- It also packs in some appliances including a stainless steel oven, a Magic Chef fridge, a Samsung TV & sound bar, a Dickinson fireplace and a dehumidifier.
Sitting on a custom built dual axle trailer designed for tiny homes, this 20’ tiny house with two lofts hits it out of the ballpark with everything that it has to offer. You’ll find push button light switches, Jeld Wen high efficiency windows and 8 restoration hardware lighting fixtures.
The living room boasts of a 10′ vaulted ceiling and tongue and groove on the walls. The hickory engineered hardwood in the main area and the custom couch with built in storage that turns into a second bed need a special mention.
The kitchen flaunts custom cabinets with gentle close hinges, a stainless steel oven and sink, white quartz countertops,
Live edge walnut shelves with hand forged brackets and white subway tile detailing.
Don’t be worried about storage space, because you’ll find that in abundance here, as you can see in the pictures.
The bathroom is small, but accommodates all your essentials including a composting toilet,
Black and white hexagon tile on the floors and the shower, a rainfall shower head, radiant heat flooring,
A small sink and a medicine cabinet.
The lofts are both accessible by a wooden ladder. The larger loft can accommodate a king mattress, while the smaller loft can be perfect as a storage space. Thanks to the impressive ceiling height, you can sit upright comfortably in both the lofts.
All in all, this tiny space is jam packed with features, and has a lot to offer both at face value and overall, making it a worthy investment for someone looking for a tiny space to call their home.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ Custom Built Park Model Tiny Home Has Stunning Interiors
- 28′ Tiny House Has Main Floor Bedroom + Loft
- 8×12 Roam Is the Perfect Tiny Room On Wheels For Adventurers
For more information about this tiny house with two lofts, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.