If you have been on the hunt for a newly constructed tiny house that is all-season friendly, this 25’ tiny house should fit the bill. Priced super affordably and with a bedroom on the main floor, this tiny space is a great choice if you’re looking for a tiny space to move into full time.
Scroll down and read on to get a quick look at everything that’s packed into the deal.
Tiny Home Size
- 25’ long
- 7.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$34,000, located in Kenabeek, Ontario.
Tiny Home Features
- With r17 insulation in the ceiling, floor and walls and vapor barrier sealed interiors, this 25’ tiny house is comfortable to live in in all seasons.
- The house offers 187.5 sq ft of space and is also built on a heavy duty trailer, with electric brakes and new tires.
- The spacious bedroom needs a special mention, and the fact that it is on the main floor makes it an amazing feature that most tiny houses don’t have.
- The house also comes with some basic appliances which come packed into the deal, truly making this space a great choice to consider moving into or renting out.
Built on a heavy duty trailer, with electric brakes and new tires, this 25’ tiny house strikes the perfect balance between functionality and aesthetic appeal. The outside is bright blue, and if that hasn’t managed to capture your interest yet, take a look inside.
With luxury vinyl plank flooring all throughout and subtle detailing in the interiors, this tiny space exudes the charm and coziness of a tiny space, without feeling too dark and cramped.
The floor, ceiling and walls are all insulated with standard fiberglass batts, and the walls and ceiling are wrapped and sealed in 1 ¼” rigid foam insulation cutting down on thermal bridging.
The living room has a futon/couch bed, and has a collapsible table with two chairs, that can be set up as used as a dining spot.
The kitchen is large and has countertops, a full sized range,
And a refrigerator on 1 side
A stainless steel sink, lots of cabinets and drawers
And some strategically placed windows that brighten up the space.
The bedroom has a full sized queen size bed and still has room to walk around the sides or bring in your bedside tables with storage.
The bathroom is equipped with a 7 gallon electric hot water heater allowing plenty of hot water along with fast hot water recovery, a compost toilet
And a 3’x3’ shower.
That’s not all-there’s also a grizzly cubic mini wood stove with stainless double walled pipes. This is a real, quality wood stove, but just smaller for heating small spaces.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Shipping Container Home Is 40 Feet of Off-the-grid Living!
- Park Model Tiny Home Includes the Super Spacious Porch!
- 30′ Tiny House on Wheels Has Downstairs Bedroom + Loft
For more information about this 25’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.