Remodeled shipping containers often make for excellent tiny homes, simply because they are a lot more spacious, and offer the flexibility to design the space the way you want. And that’s exactly what this 40’ shipping container tiny house does- it packs in everything you need to move right in, and take off for your off-grid adventures.
Interested to check it out? Scroll down and keep reading to get a quick glimpse into everything the house packs in.
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
Tiny Home Price
$123,103, located in Edmonton, Alberta.
Tiny Home Features
- A classic and modern exterior and equally beautiful interiors are what make this shipping container tiny house worth a look at.
- The house is spray foam insulated, has laminate flooring, is brightened up by LED lights all throughout the space, and has in-floor heat in the bathroom.
- The living room and kitchen are both modestly sized, and have a ton of storage space, making it feel closer to a real, full-sized house.
- The bathroom is bright and beautiful despite the lack of windows in the space.
- The bedroom is comfortably sized and has a full-length wardrobe to house all your clothing items.
Donning tongue and groove on all its interior walls and ceiling, this 40’ shipping container tiny home is the perfect blend of style and comfort that you’re looking for. There are several little aspects of this home that really make it worth the price tag- right from the beautiful and spacious kitchen to the tons of storage space.
The kitchen is complete with a standard sink, an off-grid propane range, an LG energy-efficient fridge, a Seagull water purifier for drinking water, and lots of cabinets and drawers for your pantry essentials. Right opposite the kitchen space is the marble countertop-turned dining space, set up with two chairs.
Keep going ahead and you’ll find yourself in the living room, which is set up with a nice and comfortable couch with storage space on either side, a Cubic mini Grizzly wood stove, a wall-mounted television, and a large storage unit above and below it.
The bathroom is again, loaded with storage space and has tons of drawers and cabinets surrounding the sink and the mirror. There is a 4 foot cast iron shower base, an Airhead composting toilet, and an EcoTemp instant hot water heater fitted in. That’s not all-the in-floor heat and the handmade recycled glass tiles on the backsplash in the bathroom all add to the charm and aesthetic appeal of the space.
The bedroom up ahead again, has a lot of storage space and has what looks like a single bed, which can be opened up to be turned into a double bed.
In addition, the house also has a separate 20-foot sea can that houses the pressure tank, a Martin space heater, and a Laundry hook up in the sea can space.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Cozy 23’ Tiny House on Wheels is Affordable, Turnkey ready
- 24’ Tiny House on Wheels Has Loft Bedroom, Bathtub
- 20’ Tiny House on Trailer is Move-In Ready at $15k
For more information about this shipping container tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.