With the housing market at its highest in decades, owning a place you can call home can seem a far-fetched idea, especially if you don’t have a large budget. This 20’ tiny house can be the perfect space for you- it is completely done up and turnkey ready, all at an affordable price tag of just $15k.
If you have been on the hunt for a tiny house to move into, or just invest in to rent out as an Airbnb, this one could be just perfect in so many ways.
Scroll down and keep reading to get a quick glimpse into everything it packs in, and more.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
- 10’ high
Tiny Home Price
$15,000, located in Arkansas.
Tiny Home Features
- Sturdy, title cleared, fully insulated 20’ tiny house with plywood flooring is ready to live in.
- The living room has two side tables, a sofa that can be converted to a bed when needed, and a coffee table.
- The kitchen has a standard sink, a microwave, a toaster grill, and plenty of cabinets and drawers for storage.
- The bathroom is complete with a shower, a bathtub, a standard toilet, and a vanity.
- The loft bedroom can be accessed by a ladder and has enough space to fit a queen mattress.
If you thought you wouldn’t be able to find a decent, turnkey-ready tiny house for below $20k, this 20’ tiny house might change the way you think. The house is on a trailer, has a clear title, and is completely ready to move into, with a lot of additional add-ons too.
The exterior of the house is a bright blue color, making it look super interesting, and quite in contrast with most other tiny houses you might come across. It is fully insulated and has 4 windows on the main floor and 3 small windows in the loft.
The interiors are pretty decent too- as you enter into the house, you’ll find yourself in the living area that has a couch that can be pulled out as a bed, a side table with a lamp, and a little coffee table.
The kitchen in this completely off-grid capable 20’ tiny house is impressive too. It has a little space to accommodate a mini-fridge and is complete with a standard sink, a microwave, a toaster grill, and an impressive countertop space. The kitchen also has a lot of cabinets and drawers for storage, and all the natural light coming in from the windows is another plus.
Up ahead is the bathroom, which has a rustic, vintage-style vanity, a bathtub, a standard toilet, a standard shower, and a sink. The plumbing is fully done, and the space is also fitted with a water heater.
The loft is pretty impressive too- with lots of light coming through the windows. It can accommodate a queen mattress and seems to be accessible through a ladder.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Budget-Friendly Tiny House on Wheels is Perfect For a Travel Buff
- 14’ Tiny Camper On Wheels Below $25k
- Remodeled Shipping Container Cabin Can Be Your Gorgeous Workspace
For more information about this 20’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.