If you have been searching for a spacious and comfortable tiny house that is ready to move into full time, you might want to take a look at this 40’ shipping container tiny home. Not only is it one of the most budget friendly tiny houses on the market, but also comes with appliances packed into the deal.
Scroll down and read on to get a quick glimpse into everything the tiny space has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
Tiny Home Price
$50,000, located in Sweeney, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 320 sq ft of space that is beautifully done up, this 40’ shipping container tiny home can be your dream tiny house.
- It comes with all the furniture and appliances you’ll need on a day to day basis, which means you can move right in, or even rent it out as an Airbnb.
- The house also flaunts many upgrades including luxury vinyl flooring, quartz countertops and a classic, white look.
- This tiny space can also be parked on your property and can serve as an excellent guest house.
When it comes to looking for a tiny home you can move into full time, you’ll come across a ton of different models and styles- some being off-grid ready and others that work perfectly when parked on your property. Tiny homes that have been crafted into shipping containers are great, because they offer a lot more space, and usually have a bedroom on the main floor, and that’s exactly what this 40’ shipping container tiny home does.
The tiny space is spray foam insulated and comes packed with a lot of appliances and essentials that make it such a wonderful deal. Take a closer look and you’ll find how the luxury vinyl flooring beautifully complements the other elements in the space.
As you enter, you’ll find the living area on the right, which is an open space that can be set up with a couch and an entertainment unit. The full glass windows make the space brighter and more beautiful. A wall mounted Samsung smart TV is also packed into the deal.
The kitchen is super spacious and brilliantly designed with a quartz countertop, a large sink, and custom cabinets in addition to an apartment refrigerator and a propane range with an oven.
The bathroom has a tankless water heater along with a hookup for a washer dryer combo. And of course, you’ll have all your basics- a standard toilet, a small sink, a vanity and a tiled shower space.
The bedroom is large enough to bring in a queen bed with two bedside tables- but that’s not all. There’s also a sneaky closet that’s built in, which can be the perfect place for you to store all your clothing and other essentials.
In addition, the space also comes with a mini split HVAC system and a 1 ton mini split air conditioner packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40’ Shipping Container Tiny Home Comes at a Budget Price
- 40’ Texas Modern Shipping Container Converted Tiny Home
- 40’ Shipping Container Tiny House is Off-Grid Ready
For more information about this shipping container tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.