Eco-friendly, reasonably priced, and promoting minimalism, tiny homes are not only great living options at the moment, but a great investment opportunity as well. If you own a piece of land, get yourself a great luxury container home such as this one, and you have a superb passive source of income.
Keep reading to see everything that this 40-foot-long luxury dwelling has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 8’ wide
- 9’6” tall
- 320 sq ft living space
Tiny Home Price
$70,000, located in Mercedes, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- All the appliances you’ll ever want for tiny living are included, making it just a couple of furnishings shy of being move-in ready.
- The spacious bathroom has enough room in its shower cubicle to fit a bathtub.
- A small retractable table in the living room eliminates the need for a work table and saves precious square footage.
- Solid construction and insulation ensure this luxury container home can tough out the weather in most, if not all, locations across the States!
Double glass doors slide out and provide access to the kitchenette first, which exudes a modern ambiance, much like the rest of the house. While small and functional, there’s room for more, both figuratively and literally. Cabinetry above gives enough space to store everything, while the AC/heater above keep things comfy. Lastly, with the microwave, cooktop, and refrigerator (with freezer), the cooking station is taken care of with this micro residence.
To the left, the living area enjoys all the natural light thanks to the aforementioned glass doors and another wide window as well. An L-style couch with a coffee table still leaves plenty of room to walk around without awkwardly bumping into things. Finally, the retractable table makes a designated work table redundant, and can also double up as a dining table for one!
At the right end, the roomy bathroom comes with all the standard fittings. Although sufficient cabinetry is present throughout the luxury container home, this one could use some under the sink and on some of the walls.
At the left end, the bedroom is minimalistic and can hold a queen-size bed comfortably. The small closet combined with shelving in the higher areas gives sufficient storage for the essentials.
To sum things up, the furnishings, layout, and lack of repairs make this container home an excellent investment choice or a permanent residence for $70K.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Delightful Tiny House Sports Two Lofts, PLUS a Bedroom!
- 2021 Cozy Tiny House is Completely Off-Grid Capable
- 28′ Tiny House on Wheels Has a Spacious Bedroom + Storage Loft
For more information about this luxury container home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.