Modern gray hues, a long form factor, and sturdiness are the first things you’ll notice when you take a look at this 40-feet tiny container. At an asking price of $50K, it’s definitely a great value considering everything else that it offers.
Interested? Keep scrolling!
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
Tiny Home Price
$50,000, located in Beaumont, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- If you already have land in Texas and are looking to settle down, the owner can deliver it for free within 200 miles of the location.
- The 40’ dwelling is extremely durable and can withstand high winds and hurricanes.
- Flooding is a non-issue thanks to the raised foundation on this tiny container home.
- Small square footage means getting a separate washer and dryer is a total no-no. Thankfully, the stacked washer and dryer in this home save a modest amount of space.
Step inside to be greeted by a large space shared by the kitchenette and the living area. On the left, you get sufficient area to furnish an L-style couch with a coffee table and a TV up front. Since the house is barebones, it would also be helpful to use the high ceilings and install some cabinets for extra storage. The AC/heater is a great addition as well.
The kitchenette to the right is small but gets the job done, and leaves room for expansion if needed. Cabinetry above and below the countertops matches the overall look of the modern home. Lastly, the appliances (full-size refrigerator, electric stove top, and plug-in oven) make a complete kitchen, letting you spend time on the perfect living room and bedroom instead, speaking of which..
Head down the hallway to find yourself in the bedroom that has enough square footage for a king-size bed, plenty of walk-around space, and cabinets. A small closet area will house the washer/dryer.
The bathroom of 40-feet tiny container includes all the standard fittings: shower, toilet, and vanity sink. Little additions can go a long way in tiny living, and this tiny container home adds these here and there. For instance, small hangers behind the shower door negate the need for a separate shower rack, while a large cabinet occupies the vertical space above the toilet, to name a few.
Finally, if you don’t want to spend time on moving, the owner is open to leasing out the land at $500 a month.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Towable Tiny Home Fits in 2 Bedrooms with space to spare!
- Towable tiny house is a 20′ Blank Canvas or Turnkey Ready Home Up to you!
- 20′ Trendy Tiny Home Flaunts Interiors Designed by a Local Artist
For more information about this tiny container home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.