Sitting on a 20×8’ piece of land in Tampa, Florida, this towable tiny home can be yours without any hassles of logistics as the owner will deliver it anywhere in the US. They also offer free delivery within 100 miles of Gainesville, FL.
Sounds like something you’d want? Read on to find out all that this 2-bedroom tiny home has to offer:
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$40,000, located in Tampa, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- The living room has enough space for you to either have a couch, a single bed, or a work desk. The choice is yours!
- Say goodbye to leaky floors with 100% waterproof laminate flooring, including lofts!
- The porcelain tile bathroom floor makes sure that aesthetics have not been at the bottom of the list when building this towable tiny home!
- Given the price tag, it’s definitely a great deal for a 2-bedroom tiny home, which you can rent out when it’s not occupied for some extra dough!
At first glance, the tiny home looks pretty, well, tiny. However, step inside and you’ll find a good amount of square footage in the living area, a kitchenette, 2 bedrooms, and a fairly large bathroom fit into a cozy form factor!
On the inside, the environmentally sensitive abode has a living area to the left that can fit a u-style couch with a coffee table in between. The two aptly large windows allow plenty of natural light and air to flow through.
The kitchenette on the right carries on the teal-green color theme with the cabinetry underneath the butcher block countertops. The mini fridge is also tucked nicely underneath, with a stovetop and a sink completing the essentials you’ll need for your cooking on the road.
Thanks to the higher-than-normal ceiling, the loft is quite spacious and leaves some room even after you throw in a queen-sized mattress. The two windows on every loft are a nice touch, too.
Given the size, the bathroom is remarkably larger. A full standard walk-in shower, a sink, a standard flush toilet, and small storage cabinets with enough room left for you to not feel claustrophobic.
At the end of the day, this towable tiny home is quite flexible and can actually be fashioned into a spacious home for 2 people. Just use the second loft for storage and you’re all set!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 22’ Luxury Tiny House Has Modern Elements
- Adorable Tiny House with Land is a Turnkey Ready Homestead
- Modern Two Story Tiny Home is Beautifully Built
For more information about this towable tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.