Built by Contain Urself tiny homes, this 40’ container dwelling is a move-in ready tiny home. Thanks to a bunch of features that complement the sturdy design, it punches well above its weight class of sub-$100K residences.
Sounds interesting? There’s more! Keep reading to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$82,900, located in Delta, UT.
Tiny Home Features
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring adds a touch of rustic charm to the modern interiors, and blends in well.
- Appliances and furnishings come included, making this one a move-in ready tiny home.
- Lots of windows ensure passive heating/cooling and also allow a lot of natural light to flow in.
- Awnings, shiplap walls, custom kitchen cabinets and a lot of other aesthetic additions make the house feel like home.
Just like any other container home, this one enjoys sturdy construction and a large footprint thanks to being the larger variant of the two standard sizes. Full inspection by multiple agencies adds another layer of security, making this one ready to go.
As you head inside, you’ll forget you ever stepped into a container home. The entire place has been renovated from floor to ceiling, and furnishings have been added to make it as ready to move in as possible.
A modular kitchenette sets the stage for the color scheme that the rest of the home follows. Beautifully designed and featuring all the necessary appliances, it’s a complete cooking setup in a single galley. Plenty of cabinets on top apart from the ones below the countertop ensure you’ll never run out for space for your ingredients.
To the right lies the living area, with a 3-seater couch and a table in front of it to keep the TV. If you won’t be using that glass sliding door at the end, consider switching to an L-style couch for more sitting space instead.
The sliding door leads into the super spacious bathroom, which includes a washer/dryer, bathtub, shower, toilet and sink. Plenty of walk-around space remains, so you won’t accidentally bump into anything as you slide out the door that leads into the bedroom.
A queen-size bed fits snugly and leaves a small patch of space in the bedroom, which can be further utilized to add a closet.
In a nutshell, sub-100k homes are worth it when they have some bells and whistles to boast about. Thankfully this move-in ready tiny home has more than a few.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Beautiful & Modern Tiny Home Has Main Floor Bedroom + Loft
- 20′ Unique Tiny Home Has Main Floor Bedroom + Workspace
- Minimalist Living at its Finest: Eco-Friendly Tiny Home
For more information about this move-in ready tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.