Shrinking that square footage without sacrificing convenience, this luxury tiny house includes land clocks in at 399 sq ft and is a great investment option for an opulent Airbnb!
Keep reading to find out all that you get in this tiny yet large dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 399 sq ft
Tiny Home Price
$179,000, located in Mentone, AL.
Tiny Home Features
- As long as you watch that heat, the quartz countertops are durable, long-lasting, and beautiful!
- A porch big enough for 2 chairs and a table gives you some outdoor entertainment and a serene place to have your coffee in the morning.
- An electric fireplace lets you snug up and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate during those chilly winter nights.
- Clever use of loft stairs gives you extra storage underneath.
Sitting pretty on a ½ acre open lot, this luxury tiny house radiates a rustic look that goes well with the gable roof above the porch. Landscaping is not yet completed with this one, but the owner is willing to do it themselves or give a small allowance to complete it as you wish.
Heading inside, the kitchen comes first, full of cabinetry occupying any area that’s not a countertop, a kitchen appliance or a window. The rustic theme follows itself here, and the quartz countertops complement it well. The appliances include a refrigerator, microwave, 4-burner cooktop, and oven.
A little beyond the kitchen lies the living area, with an AC, an electric fireplace, and plenty of space to keep an L-style couch right in front of the fireplace. The large, wide windows on either side give way to a ton of natural light to swim through.
Slide out the door at the end to find yourself in the master bedroom that can hold a king-sized bed and a myriad of closet storage spaces. We did say this was a luxury tiny house, didn’t we?
The stairs leading up to the loft showcase another wide open area for storage or sleeping arrangements, while the bathroom downstairs is still under construction and will have all the standard fittings once done. A washer/dryer squeezes itself outside the bathroom, and is a great tiny living amenity.
All in all, the asking price might seem more than a standard tiny home, but given that it includes a ton of luxury features, the land, and square footage atypical of any tiny home, it’s well worth the money you put into it.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Modular Home With 2 Bedrooms is Perfect for a Small Family!
- 16’ Turnkey Ready Tiny House is Budget Friendly
- 16’ Tiny Space Can be a Great Outdoor Office, Studio
For more information about this luxury tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.